My mother destroyed my comp, selling the working parts.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bizzle
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bizzle »

Egotistical EvilN wrote:Psychiatric help time.
Practice what you preach?
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

Is that 9200 PCI or AGP, and if it is the latter, anyone know if it can be flashed to work on Mac?
ASCIIN
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by ASCIIN »

meh parents are stupid, I remeber when i use to work on projects I had to sneak on it at night to get anything done because they have no comprension of how computers work, they think you can make anything in 2 hours, they would rather me watch tv all day then being on the computer, I honestly dont get it :|
<WiLdSeXyPrInCeSs> i luv guyz where would they be wifout us gals???
<XeNoX> Still in the Garden Of Eden you gullible bitch.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

How much for the 256 Ram? I can offer you 60 for them. As long as they are PC800
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

At least she didn't steal your weed.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

ASCIIN wrote:meh parents are stupid, I remeber when i use to work on projects I had to sneak on it at night to get anything done because they have no comprension of how computers work, they think you can make anything in 2 hours, they would rather me watch tv all day then being on the computer, I honestly dont get it :|
there's no need to argue..parents just don't understand.
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Smiley wrote:
ASCIIN wrote:meh parents are stupid, I remeber when i use to work on projects I had to sneak on it at night to get anything done because they have no comprension of how computers work, they think you can make anything in 2 hours, they would rather me watch tv all day then being on the computer, I honestly dont get it :|
there's no need to argue..parents just don't understand.
O yea,

"No mom its MY WEED"
"o, this is yours? alright keep it"
"what?"
"yea I dont care about you"
"..."
"yea, screw you"
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

DUM MOMMIEZ

Y U CARING BOUT ME BITCH? GETA LYFE LOL. QUIT LOVIN ME N TRYIN 2 LOOK OUT FOR WUTS BEST 4 ME. LOL GAY BITCH
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

ETR wrote:If she really does buy you a new one, buy a PC that's built right, or at least better than Dell.
In particular, try to get one that can withstand a good kicking.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Veggita2099 wrote:What speed is the Memory stick, and how much would it be shipped to zipcode 45619?
I don't remember the speed, in cali right now. I THINK it's PC800.
abydos1000 wrote:Is that 9200 PCI or AGP, and if it is the latter, anyone know if it can be flashed to work on Mac?
It's AGP.
Orange_Ribbon wrote:How much for the 256 Ram? I can offer you 60 for them. As long as they are PC800
I'm on a trip, I'll have to check when I get home. BTW, I paid $186 for the two sticks of 256. Check newegg. RDRAM is hella expensive.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

az_bont wrote:
ETR wrote:If she really does buy you a new one, buy a PC that's built right, or at least better than Dell.
In particular, try to get one that can withstand a good kicking.
Yeah. That's what I'm planning on. I'm also planning on building it myself.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

That's not hard to understand really. They grew up with TV, so they can accept watching TV as a normal thing to do. They did not grow up with computers.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

wrap it in bed comforters and pillows with duct tape.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

BlackAura wrote:
That's not hard to understand really. They grew up with TV, so they can accept watching TV as a normal thing to do. They did not grow up with computers.
True.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

Roofus wrote:At least she didn't steal your weed.
:guffaw:
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Orange_Ribbon wrote:
How much for the 256 Ram? I can offer you 60 for them. As long as they are PC800

I'm on a trip, I'll have to check when I get home. BTW, I paid $186 for the two sticks of 256. Check newegg. RDRAM is hella expensive.
Actually I emailed them for it. They don't carry it. Samsung, and Kingston even gave up on it. Basically the stuff was used for about a year. You PC is probabbly 4 years old if it is what I am thinking about. My GF has an 8200 dimension, and that is what the ram is for.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Orange_Ribbon wrote:
Orange_Ribbon wrote:

Actually I emailed them for it. They don't carry it. Samsung, and Kingston even gave up on it. Basically the stuff was used for about a year. You PC is probabbly 4 years old if it is what I am thinking about. My GF has an 8200 dimension, and that is what the ram is for.

newegg still carries RAMbus (aka RDRAM). It's still really expensive though.

The RAM might even be made by samsung. Once again, I'll check when I get home, which will be on sunday.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support.

Unfortunately, Newegg cannot offer advice on compatibility of items or make any recommendations. Since we are strictly a reseller, we are not in the position to give such advice concerning the compatibility of two items.

On most products we provide a product link and detailed specifications to help you obtain further information about the item. We also provide detailed pictures of the item and what is included in the package. We can only guarantee what is in our pictures. We post every bit of information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience.

Please contact the manufacturer for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information that is not posted at newegg.com. Below is a link to all of our manufacturers websites and contact phone numbers. Please contact them so that they can further assist you concerning your question regarding the compatibility of particular items.

http://www.newegg.com/app/contactmanufacturer.asp

Have an Eggcellent Day!

Diana Oca
Newegg Customer Support
--------------------------------------
9997 E. Rose Hills Road
Whittier, CA 90601

T 800-390-1119
F 909-395-8907

http://www.newegg.com
ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU NEWEGG.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s) named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling, please immediately notify us by telephone and mail the original to us at the above address.
- Show quoted text -
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Orange_Ribbon wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for contacting Customer Support.

Unfortunately, Newegg cannot offer advice on compatibility of items or make any recommendations. Since we are strictly a reseller, we are not in the position to give such advice concerning the compatibility of two items.

On most products we provide a product link and detailed specifications to help you obtain further information about the item. We also provide detailed pictures of the item and what is included in the package. We can only guarantee what is in our pictures. We post every bit of information the manufacturer provides us with for your convenience.

Please contact the manufacturer for accurate answers to your technical questions or for additional information that is not posted at newegg.com. Below is a link to all of our manufacturers websites and contact phone numbers. Please contact them so that they can further assist you concerning your question regarding the compatibility of particular items.

http://www.newegg.com/app/contactmanufacturer.asp

Have an Eggcellent Day!

Diana Oca
Newegg Customer Support
--------------------------------------
9997 E. Rose Hills Road
Whittier, CA 90601

T 800-390-1119
F 909-395-8907

http://www.newegg.com
ONCE YOU KNOW, YOU NEWEGG.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication is only for the person(s) named above. Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person(s) named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person(s), be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is strictly PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, or are uncertain as to its proper handling, please immediately notify us by telephone and mail the original to us at the above address.
- Show quoted text -
That doesn't say anything about not carrying RAMbus.
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Kinda sounds like my mom.