i was at green dragon (local flea market)

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sweater Fish »

Xylene wrote:
Smiley wrote:I need to go to my local flea market before summer ends and pick up a crap load of atari 2600 games. I recently bought an 2600 expansion module for my coleco from ebay, and would like some games to keep me busy. At one point, I had a whole bunch that my older brother gave to me, and a 2600 console, but I stupidly sold them.
Why do you go way OT in every topic you post in?
To give us something interesting to read? I'm way more interested in Smiley's search for 2600 carts than the original posters lame ass dilemma.

The Colecovision kicks ass by the way. It's the only system I would never sell along with my Dreamcast and Neo Geo Pocket. Actually I'm considering selling my NGPC, so maybe make that just Dreamcast Colecovision. You gotta get a Roller Controller, Smiley. I prefer that to the Racing Controller for driving games and it's great in Centipede and Slither. Plus you can leave your regular controllers in it instead of taking them out and then use the whole contraption as something of an arcade stick for games that you need the joystick for; that way you don't get the Coleco-cramps from those nasty controllers.
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Sweater Fish wrote:
Xylene wrote:
Smiley wrote:I need to go to my local flea market before summer ends and pick up a crap load of atari 2600 games. I recently bought an 2600 expansion module for my coleco from ebay, and would like some games to keep me busy. At one point, I had a whole bunch that my older brother gave to me, and a 2600 console, but I stupidly sold them.
Why do you go way OT in every topic you post in?
To give us something interesting to read? I'm way more interested in Smiley's search for 2600 carts than the original posters lame ass dilemma.

The Colecovision kicks ass by the way. It's the only system I would never sell along with my Dreamcast and Neo Geo Pocket. Actually I'm considering selling my NGPC, so maybe make that just Dreamcast Colecovision. You gotta get a Roller Controller, Smiley. I prefer that to the Racing Controller for driving games and it's great in Centipede and Slither. Plus you can leave your regular controllers in it instead of taking them out and then use the whole contraption as something of an arcade stick for games that you need the joystick for; that way you don't get the Coleco-cramps from those nasty controllers.
Make your own Topic!
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

stagg wrote:Make your own Topic!
Does it make you uncomfortable to have discssions mixing such as this?

Interesting...*scribles in notebook*

Now tell me about your father.

...word is bondage...
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Sweater Fish wrote:
stagg wrote:Make your own Topic!
Does it make you uncomfortable to have discssions mixing such as this?

Interesting...*scribles in notebook*

Now tell me about your father.

...word is bondage...
:rofl:

but seriously, just don't hijack someone elses topic.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Someone can delete my original post then if its not needed, but the guy's post was pretty self-explanatory and didn't really warrant a thread.
Since his question was already answered, I tried to ask a similiar question about flea markets, so I don't feel that I hi-jacked it......
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Re: i was at green dragon (local flea market)

Post by impetus »

yogiandbooboo wrote:He told me that is impossible because he programed it from the ground up and that he hadnt post the source anywhere.
:guffaw:
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

Gee, I know where the Green Dragon is, assuming you mean the big flea-markety one in Southern Pennsylvania.
cube_b3
Ex-Newsposter
Ex-Newsposter

Post by cube_b3 »

Tall Israeli wrote:Steal them and they'll be yours. He can't report it to the police because what he did is illegal and therefor he'll be broke and gameless.
To defeat evil you must become more then evil...
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

yogiandbooboo wrote:He told me that is impossible because he programed it from the ground up and that he hadnt post the source anywhere.
OMG It's Ian Michael :o
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Matisfaction wrote:
OMG It's Ian Michael :o
Dont be so sure, it could be Snail & his bunch :lol: those that follow pc emulation will understand
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
TyBO
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by TyBO »

So are you still around yogiandbooboo? I'm curious to know what happened...