Strider Unleashed

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Xenox »

:D sup yall! vision i'm kool on how to make my cinema's but thz.
here is a little screen shot on my progress so far, i only tooked 1 cuzz with the same enemies on every stage dosen't look right. there will be a lot of different enemies on the complete version. CYA!! :)

Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

Hi just want u all to know that this game is still in progress. With all of these new features in openbor i'm taking my time making this one :lol: and making it as best as possible from the original feel of strider game with some cool new features and extra stuff added :D.

K, Bye!!!
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

hey i'm just wondering "IF" anyone of u guys know where i can get the original arcade strider 1 tunes or arrange soundtrack of it plz let me know. because this mod is coming with all the original strider tunes u can listen too with the strider 2 soundtrack and more extra stuff coming way and some original edits that i made that u will all see soon enough :wink: .
pionear2k
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

is there any more info on this game?

Post by pionear2k »

this seems like a cool looking game!
Is it finished?

If it is, where can I get it?
Mr.Q
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Mr.Q »

Xenox wrote:hey i'm just wondering "IF" anyone of u guys know where i can get the original arcade strider 1 tunes or arrange soundtrack of it plz let me know. because this mod is coming with all the original strider tunes u can listen too with the strider 2 soundtrack and more extra stuff coming way and some original edits that i made that u will all see soon enough :wink: .
Using an emulator called nebula you can use a tool made for that emu called Jukebox. with that you can export any music from any rom you may have for cps-1/2 & neogeo games in wav or mp3 format.

If you're looking for strider I arranged music, try gettin' also the PC-Engine version that comes with arranged audio tracks for the game.