KAZAA

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KAZAA

Post by Enki-14 »

SaSSO wrote: IT DISCONNECTS ME EVERY 3 SECONDS!! I have a cable modem, so this should not be an issue...

is anyone else having similiar problems, or is it my computer? :cry:
I have this prob too. I use to have the old ver of kazaa(ver 1.0) and it never did this. Ver 1.5 totally blows, also if you read some text at kazaa's homepage it says that kazaa is hosted on different servers now. They must not have a lot of bandwith... :x
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

CoasterKing wrote:
Well when I installed KaZaA, I dsidnt install any of the EXTRA programs with it- i just did the main kazaa file. Could this be the problem?
Yes you have to install the extras or it doesn't work. Or at least thats what I found. But hey.......what the smeg do I know
i never installed the extra stuff on mine and it works fine. as for spyware, i never get any spam in my email either.

another program i had,although it took me awhile to get what i needed, was edonkey. least i got a certain flight simulator game off there.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Boogerman
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Boogerman »

Because it has this spyware though, it steals a bit of bandwidth (Scary if your on 56k :P)
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by AmadeusZull »

well this week started the whole kazaa (morp incuded and other company) vs the recording industry. i think kazaa will be shut down soon. its my hunch and there is no denying we all are pirates.

but i still rely heavinly on ftps (use forums) and irc for many files.

i still haven't tried win mx though. i'll give it a try soon.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
JustinVisible
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JustinVisible »

Do any of these programs have a resume feature :?: I have trouble downloading the bigger (30mb or so) spoken word and comedy stuff :roll:
BurgerKing-Where Ca$h is King
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I have this program, and have no problems with it at all.

I have windows XP pro and a cable modem. I don't see how it helps but it works none the less, and thats all I care about.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

JustinVisible wrote: Do any of these programs have a resume feature :?: I have trouble downloading the bigger (30mb or so) spoken word and comedy stuff :roll:
yeah kazaa does.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

The great thing is things like Bearshare, and limewire can't be shutdown. Gnutella :).