halo2 vs halflife2

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype »

OMG HALO R TEH SUCK.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

half life 2 SP, halo 2 MP. Simple as that. Halo 2 story mode was boring to me and wasn't fun to play but MP is fun as hell.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

HL2 wins without the stutter bug, hell with garrys mod HL2 wins anyway for sheer break the game rules & have funness (funness is now officically a word because I say so)
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
kingbuzzo
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by kingbuzzo »

Console first person shooters are LAMEmcLAME

I got 4 letters for you all......W.A.S.D....bitch

And half life mods kill halo2 mp hand down......EVEN WITH RICOCHET!

Now with games like DoDsource coming out...I'm gonna cream my jeans while dorks sit alone in their basements staring at their xcrates\

wErd,

Kingbuzzo.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

The Kron wrote:Half Life 2 is in a completely different league.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

I will pick Halo 2, for two sole reasons: one, the demo of HL2 ran like ass on my comp--Halo 2 works fine on my Xbox and two, there is no crappy steam bullshit attatched with Halo 2.

But, in all honesty, Halo 2 is not that great of a game. Multiplayer is a big sack of crap a lot of the time, what with the bullshit damaging system, and utter lack of skill needed. The sniper rifle is ridiculously overpowered, and I've shot people in the face w/ the shotgun and they don't die...yet from 10 feet away someone fires a shotgun and I go down instantly. Then there's all the exploits and crap which bungie claims "they can't fix." Yeah... :roll:
Very sexy hero, omg
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Now with games like DoDsource coming out...I'm gonna cream my jeans while dorks sit alone in their basements staring at their xcrates\
WOW!!!, you are so cool, i mean you way to cool, cos you sit their and play fps on your pc, wow your the greatest, oh wait no you're not, you're just a sad lonely kid, who has no friends, and thinks that by playing fps on pc makes you cool, and anyone who plays a console fps are geeks, that is the worst logic i have ever seen in my whole life
:roll: :roll: and another one just for you :roll:
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

kingbuzzo wrote:Console first person shooters are LAMEmcLAME

wErd,

Kingbuzzo.
Last edited by Eckostyle on Sat Jan 22, 2005 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Chaos
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Digital Chaos »

zero wrote:

WOW!!!, you are so cool, i mean you way to cool, cos you sit their and play fps on your pc, wow your the greatest, oh wait no you're not, you're just a sad lonely kid, who has no friends, and thinks that by playing fps on pc makes you cool, and anyone who plays a console fps are geeks, that is the worst logic i have ever seen in my whole life
:roll: :roll: and another one just for you :roll:
Whoa, down boy.

See kingbuzzo's comment was hillarious, yours just sounds like you have too much sand in your vagina.

Oh, and reality check, we're all geeks, we're on a forum about dreamcasts, discussing which is better, HL2 or Halo 2.

Come back once you've douched.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

King Buzzo's post wasn't funny. At all.
Very sexy hero, omg
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Id say Half Life 2 although I haven't played Halo 2 that much. But when it comes to a FPS I don't want to touch multiplayer. I have heard from more then 1 person that single player Wise Halo 2 is rather short.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

Whoa, down boy.

See kingbuzzo's comment was hillarious, yours just sounds like you have too much sand in your vagina.

Oh, and reality check, we're all geeks, we're on a forum about dreamcasts, discussing which is better, HL2 or Halo 2.

Come back once you've douched.
if you think his post was funny then you have a funny sense of humour, and that's whats funny :roll: .
mariobro
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mariobro »

Well Halo 2 is practically just as long as Halo 1, regarding the single player game.

But you have to play it on Heroic difficulty to get any enjoyment from it. Normal difficulty is just too easy in Halo 2.

Some people lay the hate on Halo because it's one of the most impressive shooters ever released, and it didn't debut on the PC.

If it had appeared on PCs first, it would be hailed as the greatest games of all time, just like HalfLife. (oh, and by the way, it isn't :D )
"Until I finally made it, life was kinda hit or miss...
And I'd love to talk philosophy, but I gotta take a piss"
-David Lee Roth
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

mariobro wrote:Some people lay the hate on Halo because it's one of the most impressive shooters ever released
Impressive how exactly :?

It's mediocre at best :o
Digital Chaos
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Digital Chaos »

mariobro wrote:Well Halo 2 is practically just as long as Halo 1, regarding the single player game.

But you have to play it on Heroic difficulty to get any enjoyment from it. Normal difficulty is just too easy in Halo 2.

Some people lay the hate on Halo because it's one of the most impressive shooters ever released, and it didn't debut on the PC.

If it had appeared on PCs first, it would be hailed as the greatest games of all time, just like HalfLife. (oh, and by the way, it isn't :D )
Halo was released on the pc and it wasn't all that great, but I assume you mean Halo 2.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

mariobro wrote:Well Halo 2 is practically just as long as Halo 1, regarding the single player game.

Yea just like so many hate FF7 cause it was popular, etc etc. I played a few minutes of Halo one, from what little I played I liked it.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

hl2
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

I personally think halflife 2 because of factors such as originality and puzzles, I mean ive seen plots simular to halo series in many scifi movies while hl series is more original, the thing that seprates the hl series from other fps is puzzles and such which may require you to figure out how to do it while halo is pretty much "which gun do i shoot that next crop of baddies with?!?!" which I find ironic since the fact that my brother beat halo 2 like it was nothing but yet cant even beat the original halflife (hes only like halfway and most of the time i had to help him)

the whole point of fps is to put you into the action as if your actuallly there while you may say freeman is not a mayjor hero like master general (or whatever he goes by) but hes more realistic and would fit the situation better. its easy to say halo series is the fps for non-fps since all you have to due to get far in the game is point and shoot...thats pretty much it
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Halo 2

HL2 doesn't interest me at all, and I see it as nothing more than a a showase for the engine that will refresh my interest in Counter-Strike
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

Lunchbox wrote:Halo 2

HL2 doesn't interest me at all, and I see it as nothing more than a a showase for the engine that will refresh my interest in Counter-Strike
obviously you like just plain ol shoot em ups