auto-boot a ROM

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
MKKhanzod
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: auto-boot a ROM

Post by MKKhanzod »

Haha more than 8 years without posting (this is a new account).

Piggubacking this thread necro, quick 3 questions:

If I already have a Nester DC 6.0 (I prefer this version to others) burned disc (with tons of roms, hope it still works!), can I just rip the files to "assemble" a stand alone game one? Wich files do I need to rip? Also, Im customizing the images (I have done it before)

I ask this cause its IMPOSSIBLE to find plain files for NesterDC 6.0 (even here).

Last question, I have so MUCH time without burning a NDC emu, any tutorial at hand? I barely remember that I used DJ

Thanks everyone for your time, and its awesome this community is alive. Much love from Venezuela.

EDIT: I found my way through BootDreams and yes, just copying the files from my older cds worked!!

Thanks anyway!