Most beautiful DC chicks!

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by scott6565 »

haha but seriously you guys should get off your computers once in a while, real girls are much more.... REAL! then girls in video games
Aretak
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Aretak »

Yes, because the two have to be mutually exclusive, and it's not possible to think videogame characters are attractive AS WELL AS real people. :?

Seriously, one thing that I can think of that's more pathetic than people who talk about how attractive they find a videogame character is the bellend that wanders into the thread and tells everyone how pathetic they are for doing so. What's your goddamn problem? In general, girls in videogames are specifically designed to meet the criteria for what society has deemed as being attractive. As such it's only a natural response for people to find those characters attractive -- they are "perfect" for all intents and purposes.

What I don't understand is why [blank]ers like you 'scott' seem to think that this means those people see them as a replacement for real women. Characters like Kasumi and Lara Croft are designed to be what many men would see as the perfect woman -- there's nothing wrong with finding them attractive, and it certainly doesn't mean anyone sees them as a substitute for a real person. It's a fantasy, and that's what games are all about.

Now bog off... I'm sure you have some supermodel lying on your bed waiting for you to nail her, so you wouldn't want to be wasting time with us sad nerds, now would you? :roll:
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

scott6565 wrote:haha but seriously you guys should get off your computers once in a while, real girls are much more.... REAL! then girls in video games
scott6565 wrote:amy off of sonic the hedgehog... im into beastiality
Well done you just defeated your own point :guffaw: :guffaw: :guffaw:
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Belldandy, and the twinkle star sprites.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

And we've reached a new low, or high, here at DCEmu.
CreamSoda
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by CreamSoda »

Captain Skyhawk wrote:What about these real DC chicks?

No, I would steal those shirts though... lol
aisupikku
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by aisupikku »

Whoops! Missed the next page again... well, I'll post this as-is anyway...

I admit that I started thinking "hottest" or "sexiest" DC chicks while looking through this thread, but, if you check the thread title again, it's "beautiful," and beauty comes in many forms! Of course including even Amy, although I would probably say "pretty" or "cute"; the latter only if I were tired or in a weird-enough mood. ^_^

I don't say "cute." :?
But if I did, she would definitely be. :biggrin:

@CreamSoda: :lol2: "Hey! Gimme back my shirt! Wait... why are you taking her shirt t-... ?"
@Orange_Ribbon: Belldandy!! I totally agree! By your lead, I cite Sumire from Sakura Taisen, and, well... Sakura, of course. :wink:
« ˆˆ -ˆ-ˆ ˆ » [ Let's help! Trizeal DC ]
CreamSoda
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by CreamSoda »

aisupikku wrote:@CreamSoda: :lol2: "Hey! Gimme back my shirt! Wait... why are you taking her shirt t-... ?"
Because I have been looking for a couple shirts like that(or a Genesis or Saturn one) for a long while. But they seem impossible to find! ...Even on Ebay! :cry:
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I found some soccer shirts in Australia with Dreamcast on them, like the picture above, but that was only once and I've never seen them again :(
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

ben15dc wrote:

Gotta be really desperate to hit them chicks.
WTF? If you don't find those chicks atractive in any way then either you usually see "Goddess-like" women all the time who look much better than these two, or have bad taste in women, or you is teh gey.

So which is it?
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

DeGamer wrote:
ben15dc wrote:

WTF? If you don't find those chicks atractive in any way then either you usually see "Goddess-like" women all the time who look much better than these two, or have bad taste in women, or you is teh gey.

So which is it?
:lol:
Those chicks are fat and ugly, I see chicks that look way better then them, and, i wouldnt settle for those two.

Sure the one to the right is kinda ok, but no i wouldnt tap it, which was the initial thing i responded to.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

I prefer the one on the left personally. And they are neither fat, nor ugly.

Your perception of beautiful women is just marred by the onslaught of the anorexic "supermodels" that are purported to be the standard of beauty for women.

I'll take those two women over the standard malnurished models anyday.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

CreamSoda wrote:No, I would steal those shirts though... lol
Skynet wrote:I found some soccer shirts in Australia with Dreamcast on them, like the picture above, but that was only once and I've never seen them again :(
They're Arsenal shirts - I can assure you, you're not missing out on anything :P.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

the one on the right looks like a man....

so you pretty much like guys
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

ben15dc wrote:
DeGamer wrote:
ben15dc wrote:

So which is it?
:lol:
Those chicks are fat and ugly, I see chicks that look way better then them, and, i wouldnt settle for those two.

Sure the one to the right is kinda ok, but no i wouldnt tap it, which was the initial thing i responded to.

Put them in this Seasons Stoke shirts and and i wouldnt have a problem!!! LOl
aisupikku
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by aisupikku »

MetaFox wrote:Your perception of beautiful women is just marred by the onslaught of the anorexic "supermodels" that are purported to be the standard of beauty for women.
I would tend to agree, to an extent... I really don't feel very good about "skinny," malnourished people, because it would be around the same level of unhealthiness as many "obese," also-malnourished people.

Remember though, that some supermodels are actually fairly decent models (with regard to physical caretaking, at least)... Christy Turlington, for example. Okay... Maybe not her, but, there are models that strive to have a healthy diet, an active exercise regimen and constant refinement of these areas through research and experience... and it shows through by way of healthy skin, toned muscles, and a (seemingly) very pleasant attitude, to mention but a few things that people of both genders would be attracted to... Or, on a simpler scale, I would say that I personally find those girls used in the Bowflex paid commercial programs (during the parts where the announcer says things like "call now, rush delivery is available!") are extremely hot. They're not body builders, and they're not anorexic models, but they are very fit, lean and strong... all of which should be attractive qualities, right?

Then again, "beautiful" depends on much more than what may be gleaned in a picture (or in half-an-hour through a TV program), for me at least... That's only if we really want to get into it, though. :lol:

What I want to know, is... Do these girls play the old Dreamcast, DeGamer? I'm guessing that they do, but, it would be neat to hear it if they had a favorite game, or something!
CreamSoda wrote:Because I have been looking for a couple shirts like that(or a Genesis or Saturn one) for a long while. But they seem impossible to find! ...Even on Ebay! :cry:
Well; A friend of mine has one with the "Dreamcast" logo, although it looks a little bit different than the one that Miss Dreamcast... 2004?... is wearing, up there. It seemed to be sort of a gold color, with some green, or something (although I wouldn't necessarily be able to tell). He never wears it, but brags about having it (only when I mention being sad that my US launch shirt is so worn out), so he might not be willing to part with it... I'll be seeing him over the weekend, though, so I'll ask him about it just in case. 8-)
« ˆˆ -ˆ-ˆ ˆ » [ Let's help! Trizeal DC ]
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

I actualy have a shirt with Sega on it, Not Dreamcast tho..damn :x
Captain Skyhawk
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Captain Skyhawk »

Amazing that some guys here actually call them ugly. First there are looking good and they have Sega Dreamcast on their shirts. If that don't wind you up... And oh, that pic came from my personal pron collection. Did someone say I was desperate?
Visit the DC Help for all the Dreamcast homebrew help you need!
Go to DC Evolution, for the best ready to burn images
scott6565
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by scott6565 »

the one on the right is better.

and to Aretak, chill out i didnt expect a rise out of anyone that big. i was just joking around and i thought the amy thign was funny, but i mean.. you got aweful riled up over it, more than anyone else...

"Characters like Kasumi and Lara Croft are designed to be what many men would see as the perfect woman -- there's nothing wrong with finding them attractive"

personally i still see my perfect women a little less blocky then laura croft, and a little more real then kasumi(doa2 isnt blocky... its a fine game!). And sadly no there is no supermodels under my bed... and my gf isnt a super model, but shes hot and you know the best thing about her? she sticks around when the powers out, and her face doesnt get all blocky when i get up close to her.
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

Are you kidding? like I said before THE GIRL LOOKS LIKE A MAN.
The only people who would find them attractive is nerds because they cant get much and have to settle for what they can.