Two Years Ago...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by Quzar »

Warmachine wrote:
Gmc wrote:I've been here for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggeeeess, was even here before I had a DC :)
I havnt been here as long, but i came here before deciding to get a DC. and signed up after having my DC for a while (got the DC for christmas). So that was Dec of 2001. This is what made me decide to get a DC, as i was into emulation and i wanted something that would let me play older games. I cant believe that i didnt get into it until this past christmas (after 2 years on the boards), and now im one of the top posters (top 50 is still top =P) and am devving.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by curt_grymala »

I've only been here for a little over a year, but it feels like so much longer. I did regularly visit the main site for about four or five months before even visiting the forums. I had a slow-speed connection, and didn't have Nero or DiscJuggler, so I pretty much spent my days looking at all the neat emulators I would be picking up once I acquired the tools to burn them.

I'm not one of the top posters of all-time (I think I'm somewhere around 250th), yet, but if we were to make a list of the top posters over the past year, I'm sure I'd be right up there somewhere. I am the top poster over at Sbiffy!com with more than twice as many posts as the second poster (OneThirty8).
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Joestar »

i was here when Null was just a place to test sigs :o :o
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

curt_grymala wrote:I've only been here for a little over a year, but it feels like so much longer. I did regularly visit the main site for about four or five months before even visiting the forums. I had a slow-speed connection, and didn't have Nero or DiscJuggler, so I pretty much spent my days looking at all the neat emulators I would be picking up once I acquired the tools to burn them.

I'm not one of the top posters of all-time (I think I'm somewhere around 250th), yet, but if we were to make a list of the top posters over the past year, I'm sure I'd be right up there somewhere. I am the top poster over at Sbiffy!com with more than twice as many posts as the second poster (OneThirty8).
you are #47. and have an average of 5.41 posts a day =P
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Safety in Nimbus
Revenge Therapist
Revenge Therapist

Post by Safety in Nimbus »

MulletMan13 wrote:Same here... don't really quite remember when i joined..... but from what i remember these were the prime posters and such:

wraggster
Huma 79
007Cheater
IUG
nav3
sp00ns
adnans
mullethunter777
Uzza
ag3nt_0r4ng3
Bling BG Bling
burnerO
darc (under one of his old s/n's... segasonic1991 or something ... i think... *shrugs*)

Wow... huge controversy back then when the IRC channel switched servers... which sparked the entire CSV/DCE debate... what were all your screen names back then I don't recall?

Good times in the olden days of DCE
Where's KoF Fan on that list d=

I still wonder what happened to adnans...
burnerO
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by burnerO »

Safety in Nimbus wrote:I still wonder what happened to adnans...
I talk to him on aim on occasion. 8-)
LyonHrt
Princess LyonHrt
Princess LyonHrt

Post by LyonHrt »

Safety in Nimbus wrote:
Where's KoF Fan on that list d=

I still wonder what happened to adnans...
Yeah and where is LyonHrt on that list, for a while i had the highest post count (which was destroyed by discostu5555, as i recall, it was all the spamming in the original null forum......kamidev :D)

FYI, i joined the site, december 31st 2000
Just call me princess :)
Ian Micheal
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Ian Micheal »

I came here when it had a non english forum and left pretty fast. 2000 some time did not bother with forums much then.
Dreamcast forever!!!
adnans
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Re: Two Years Ago...

Post by adnans »

bump?
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster