How to reinstall windows?????Help would be much appreciated!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
DCEmu's own ninja
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ninja »

correct me if im wrong, but i thought that you couldnt upgrade from windows me to 2k since me came out AFTER 2k?
Delete my posting account.

Thanks.
BlackAura
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by BlackAura »

It did, but you can still upgrade it. Presumably WinME didn't change much between the release of Win2K and the release of WinME (well, it didn't change much since the release of Win98 either), so you can still do an upgrade on it. I did so just a few days ago.
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

ninja wrote:correct me if im wrong, but i thought that you couldnt upgrade from windows me to 2k since me came out AFTER 2k?
And?
We're talking about Microsoft products. The only way to upgrade is to go backwards.
Falcon McCooper
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
Been thanked: 0

Post by Falcon McCooper »

BlackAura wrote:It did, but you can still upgrade it. Presumably WinME didn't change much between the release of Win2K and the release of WinME (well, it didn't change much since the release of Win98 either), so you can still do an upgrade on it. I did so just a few days ago.
Of course, we all know that Windows ME and Windows 2000 run on two completely seperate OS tracks. The very fact that a Win95-based OS can upgrade onto a WinNT-based OS is simply amazing.

Windows ME even contains a number of Windows 2000 components, apparently taken directly from 2K itself (check properties on explorer.exe inside ME, and hey, look at that!). I think Micro$uck kinda went a little too fast with ME, but it still does its job. Kinda... :lol: