Can you view Excel files?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.

Can you view MS Excel files?

Yes
73%
No
27%

Total votes: 15
keeleysam
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by keeleysam »

if you want EVERYBODY to be able to use it, make it in flash mx (NOT 2004 IT SUCKS) then export it as a flsh 4 movie so people on dc can see it.
Mikey242
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Mikey242 »

Hey I think it looks great the way it is now, its a pretty good interface. I could easily see this eventually becomming a burning program lol. )()(
curt_grymala
Theme Inducer
Theme Inducer

Post by curt_grymala »

Like I said, I am working on learning how to program in C. Once I finish the course I am taking, I will be well on my way to getting this ready for release (at least a demo version). It will be a Windows/DOS application, so everybody with Windows will be able to view it.

Once I get the tutorials complete, I probably will start adding a burning program to it. That's still a long way off, though.
DCHelp - A Newbie's Best Friend
DC Evolution - Disc Images
DreamZone Forums

I Refuse To Help Anyone That Says They've Tried Everything.