Dreamcast TUNNEL Just like XBC & XBOX TUNNEL

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by DreamcastUK »

hello there....

Back agian right looks like things maybe rolling as i was the one ages ages ages ago on one of my first posts to ask if there is going to be a portable dreamcast and everyone was going no no it can't be done..... oh and it is...

anyway i got the dreameye through today and i have tried it and it looks ok .... is there any other software for it . ie homebrew at least in english lol.

just think playing daytona on a systme link with 8 of your friends and all of them having a dreameye and you could put your finger up at them if they are beatting you.

""i don't need silly answers like oh but daytona isn't system link that isn't the point thats why i said just think""

As i went to SEGA WORLD london and there was a daytona 8 player with webcams on each arcade.

so i now have the Dreamcast BBA and the Dreamcast Dreameye i think next will be portable then a sing song :).

pls let me know if there is homebrew stuff for the dreameye.

Still wanna see DC Connect or DC Tunnel and I asked SEGA and they didn't want to help as stated in my first post being the NEW post the one your meant to read lol.

Reagrds all :)
it290
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by it290 »

oy. first post. Anyway I just wanted to add that Bomberman Online lets you enter the server IP address in the configuration section of the game; perhaps Hudson Soft would be willing to release the server source code or binaries, or it could be reverse engineered.
DreamcastUK
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DreamcastUK »

hope so :) ......