McDonalds

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Thomas
Thomas
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Thomas »

Mugworm_Griblick wrote:
Inu_Sess__ wrote:havent eaten mcdonalds in years, since a little girl found blood in her chicken nuggetes. She thought it was ketchup and started eating it and her mom noticed it was blood. It was a mcdonalds by my house too.
damn, what if it was HIV positive :o
I remeber then giving her tests for it but I dont ever remember hearing the results.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

It was a girl who took a burger home, took a bite and fell sick. The hospital examined her burger just for the sake since she only took a bite, and found TWELVE traces of jizum.
I'd bet money it is an urban legend. You wouldn't get sick from eating semen, not even from 12 shots of it, especially if you can already stomach McDonald's food.
gamedudex
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamedudex »

i only eat at sonics drive in restuants for burgers.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

perry2175 wrote:
az_bont wrote:In a McDonalds in my town, somebody found spunk in their burger. They had to conduct a DNA test for all the male employees.
If im not mistaken and it's the same story, which it probably is. It was a girl who took a burger home, took a bite and fell sick. The hospital examined her burger just for the sake since she only took a bite, and found TWELVE traces of jizum.
Was it in Swansea? It got a mention in the local Evening Post.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Drinkcast
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Drinkcast »

Lartrak wrote:
It was a girl who took a burger home, took a bite and fell sick. The hospital examined her burger just for the sake since she only took a bite, and found TWELVE traces of jizum.
You wouldn't get sick from eating semen.
How you know? Been there? :oops:
Living a better life.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

I dont know about mcdonalds but i used to work at Wendy's with a bunch of my friends and anytime someone got a attitude with us we would go back to the back and dip our balls in there frosty of spit in there food
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Drinkcast wrote:
Lartrak wrote:
You wouldn't get sick from eating semen.
How you know? Been there? :oops:
I can't answer that for Lartrak, but it seems to me that millions of people eat semen every day and no one's died from it yet.
No, I'm not one of them :wink:
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Now, I have, like everyone else, spent my whole life eating those little thin burger patties. But one day, I walk into Hardee's, I say "gimmie two skinny little burger patties". And you coulda knocked me over with a feather. The counter-ho told me they were only serving Angus beef (the BEST you can get). Now I was raised on my grandaddys ranch, and I know how expensive Angus beef is. So I got one, and you can really taste the difference. They are serving Angus beef at Hardee's.

Yeah, thats right. I went there.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

gamedudex wrote:i only eat at sonics drive in restuants for burgers.
sonics is ok.. quite expensive.. and greasy..
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

sonics is ok.. quite expensive.. and greasy..
The Sonic you go to must just stink. the one by me isn't greasy, and a meal is often less then $5. You also get a good variety. Chicken finger thing I usually get is a few chicken fingers, fries, a couple onion rings, two pieces of texas toast, and gravy. About $4.30.
How you know? Been there?
I know what it's made out of, vaguely. It's non-toxic and largely fructose based fluids anyways.