Dang prank call (A threat)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
politoe
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by politoe »

AmadeusZull wrote:its pretty tight, but hairy 2oo. sometimes when i'm in the shower i pose in front of the mirror and squeeze my cheecks. then i try to see if anything that can pass through. my assumption is that if i'm in prison the raper would have a rough time banging me.
Don't worry. You'll come across a fat bouncer by the name of Butch Brown, that'll rip your plum hairy ass withhis thumb.
AmadeusZull
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by AmadeusZull »

i'm sure. but its worth a struggle.

I am no longer an ACE@ite. Never will I kiss his feet is what I don't. And that I don't, is good I do.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

k

Post by jaredfogle »

If i were in your situation, I would have grabbed a shotgun, and ran outside screaming. Then when someone called the cops, act like you were REALLY scared. then they go and put the fucker in jail for threatening you. then you can go to visitation and laugh at him. then one time i was riding my bike and the pond grew up so i fell into it, it wasnt all that bad, except that someone's septic tank had flooded into the pond, so i had their poo in my mouth. and at this point i was pretty pissed, so i killed the guy. i made a mistake and now ive done my time. but it still seems at though girls dont like me.... only men. but hey holes are holes, right Zull? anyway back to the story, so i killed him good. that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there. well i gtg. ttyl.
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

If i were in your situation, I would have grabbed a shotgun, and ran outside screaming. Then when someone called the cops, act like you were REALLY scared. then they go and put the fudger in jail for threatening you. then you can go to visitation and laugh at him. then one time i was riding my bike and the pond grew up so i fell into it, it wasnt all that bad, except that someone's septic tank had flooded into the pond, so i had their poo in my mouth. and at this point i was pretty pissed, so i killed the guy. i made a mistake and now ive done my time. but it still seems at though girls dont like me.... only men. but hey holes are holes, right Zull? anyway back to the story, so i killed him good. that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there. well i gtg. ttyl.
And the English translation of this is...?
Great One
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Great One »

BornStupid wrote:
If i were in your situation, I would have grabbed a shotgun, and ran outside screaming. Then when someone called the cops, act like you were REALLY scared. then they go and put the fudger in jail for threatening you. then you can go to visitation and laugh at him. then one time i was riding my bike and the pond grew up so i fell into it, it wasnt all that bad, except that someone's septic tank had flooded into the pond, so i had their poo in my mouth. and at this point i was pretty pissed, so i killed the guy. i made a mistake and now ive done my time. but it still seems at though girls dont like me.... only men. but hey holes are holes, right Zull? anyway back to the story, so i killed him good. that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there. well i gtg. ttyl.
And the English translation of this is...?
That you were born stupid.
Trend Whore
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Trend Whore »

fuck you, your ex bish has nothing to do with this.

i'm coming for you

and i have gifts of the goatse!
these are two separate images, retard
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Re: k

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

jaredfogle wrote:If i were in your situation, I would have grabbed a shotgun, and ran outside screaming. Then when someone called the cops, act like you were REALLY scared. then they go and put the fudger in jail for threatening you. then you can go to visitation and laugh at him. then one time i was riding my bike and the pond grew up so i fell into it, it wasnt all that bad, except that someone's septic tank had flooded into the pond, so i had their poo in my mouth. and at this point i was pretty pissed, so i killed the guy. i made a mistake and now ive done my time. but it still seems at though girls dont like me.... only men. but hey holes are holes, right Zull? anyway back to the story, so i killed him good. that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there. well i gtg. ttyl.

l..m..f..a...o....
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
liltimmyw
Mother Trucker
Mother Trucker

Re: k

Post by liltimmyw »

jaredfogle wrote:If i were in your situation, I would have grabbed a shotgun, and ran outside screaming. Then when someone called the cops, act like you were REALLY scared. then they go and put the fudger in jail for threatening you. then you can go to visitation and laugh at him. then one time i was riding my bike and the pond grew up so i fell into it, it wasnt all that bad, except that someone's septic tank had flooded into the pond, so i had their poo in my mouth. and at this point i was pretty pissed, so i killed the guy. i made a mistake and now ive done my time. but it still seems at though girls dont like me.... only men. but hey holes are holes, right Zull? anyway back to the story, so i killed him good. that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there. well i gtg. ttyl.
This could be the funniest thing I have ever read...
BornStupid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by BornStupid »

that will teach him to not be dead before i getr there. or i even would have settled for dying, he didnt have to be dead, he just needed to be on the way there.
It's this that confuses me lol.