PSO EVENT SUCCESSFULL

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Darkwing
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darkwing »

I know this ain't the place to ask, but where can i get free isp and dailup for PSO v.1? I want to play this game with some people, before I go back to school next week.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I only paid 9.98, going into my third month of service, and that was the charge next to ISAO.net. Remember, the Japanese currency sucks. Dollars to yen is almost the same as dollars to pesos.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
.:iceman:.
DC Emu Spammer
DC Emu Spammer

Post by .:iceman:. »

i have psov2 euro version but i only have a 50hz tv :cry:
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Darkwing wrote:I know this ain't the place to ask, but where can i get free isp and dailup for PSO v.1? I want to play this game with some people, before I go back to school next week.
Look on the topic "DCEmu Online" I posted plenty on there. People are still asking for ISPs completely disregarding the time I went through to post them and to solve these problems. :cry: