What was the last DVD you got? Rate it!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Execution-Neu
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Execution-Neu »

Last movie I bought Panic Room two weeks ago

The verdict: have yet to see it
Rand Campbell
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Rand Campbell »

Well, the last few I bought were:

Farscape the 1st season Box set - 11 dvds/22 episodes - $115 at Best Buy.

score 9/10 - Wish it had a widescreen option, I guess it doesnt since it was made for tv. At least I get to see old Farscape shows again. Actually say a couple I must of missed.

Spiderman - $20

score 8/10

Star Wars II - ONLY 9.99 at Toys R Us!!!

score - havent watched it yet, son's stocking stuffer!!! :P

Rand Cam.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

daisyboy13 wrote:The last DVD i bought was the End of Evangelion.
Same here, must get some more soon (once the damn cards paid off)
daisyboy13 wrote:It's about a 9, not a ten because i didn't want the series to end.
I'd say a better reason for a 9 would be the damn 'instumentality project', how irritating was that?. 100 out of 10 compared to ep 25 & 26 which it replaces though. Also recent ones were Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 & Evangelion Perfect Collection. For BCT2040 I'd probably give it a 9.5 as it's hard to say how it could be improved but theres probably something, anyone notice how the end is similar to End of Evangelion? (it's the Boomer instrumentality project :lol: ). For the Evangelion Perfect box 9.5 again this time due to the mess that is ep 25 & 26 and for the packaging -5, the cases the discs come in are awfull and will break your discs after prolonged use (most likely), the box is nice though with Seeles logo on top, Nervs logo on the side, the tree of life spreading over it and unit 1's face on the spine side done in shadow (with nice red eyes).
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers