THE MORROWIND THREAD

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Oh and by the way, I'm level 18 now and I stole a Daedric Shortsword off this guy. (10-28 thrust) Not bad at all :)
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
zero
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by zero »

i picked up the 2 expension packs the other day, i didn't install them yet, ill wait until i finish morrowind before i install them, lest then ill know i finished it :mrgreen: .
XXXNINTENDOGURLXXX
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by XXXNINTENDOGURLXXX »

Has anyone gotten the GOTY version yet?
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

Now this is what I call a bump. :roll:

I have the GOTY version a few weeks ago( I seriosuly dont know WHY I waited THIS long to buy it). I havent gotten that far into the game at all(preoccupied with SW:KOTOR and EQ), but still, its an excellent and amazing game.

Oh, once you buy the pack, get The Morrowind Prophecies. I had to pick it up last night, since some of the quests im doing in Balmora are a wee bit taxing, and I know I'm gonna need it once I get deeper into the game and decide to install Tribunal.
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

Eckostyle wrote:Now this is what I call a bump. :roll:
Heh, quite a bump indeed!
I'm actually playing through bloodmoon right now; doing missions for the leader of the fort and following my usual tactic of just killing everyone because if they're dead, they can't complain, right?
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I had the most fun with the game as my lvl 52 Redguard Vampire. I cleared out every village on the eastern shore.
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

Level 52?! :o
My lv 22 Dark Elf Thief dude is having a great time up in Solstheim. Not killed any innocents yet tho'
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

sixteen-bit wrote:Level 52?! :o
My lv 22 Dark Elf Thief dude is having a great time up in Solstheim. Not killed any innocents yet tho'
I have a ton of fun as Vampire. You cant do much else besides Missions for the Cult, but the added abilities is very nice. Going into towns, jumping rooftop to rooftop while people run from you like crazy, is just raw fun.
sixteen-bit
Hardware Freak
Hardware Freak

Post by sixteen-bit »

Well, I exploited an unpatched bug in the earlier version of the game so my char has an acrobatics skill >150 already. Getting the guards to chase you, taking refuge on the roof of a nearby shop then shooting them down with the crossbow is a really easy way to make money :D
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

[newb]

In Balmora, what level should I be before tackling quests in House Hlauu in Balmora? Since I'm fed up with attempting Caius' 3rd quest and dying while trying to complete it, and the 3rd Fighters Guild quest that involves killing 4 miners(and once again, dying), I think I'll try more lower tier quests to build up my stats, and hopefully gain a level(My Redguard Spellsword is still level 1) and some strength. If not, where is a decent influx of monsters?