Serious Question: How do you know if you are g.ay?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bizzle
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bizzle »

Sickliquid86 wrote:yo gatesofbill
http://test3.thespark.com/gaytest/
i faied this test :| so I guess I may be gay :wink: anyways though you might wanna take it just for fun.
come on, those things are completly boogus.

i never had a homosexual friend, but i am totally comfortable with it, as long as no one puts any moves on me. like i talked to thegatesofbill on aim plenty of times before this whole situation, and i still talk to him now, and i am no way effected by it. and about that kid with friends throwing fruit at "fruits", thats just fucked up, and you shouldn't be friends with such people. dont hate people because of their sexual preference, thats pretty much the same thing as racism, hating someone for there color/nationality, but instead, their sexual preference.

i've heard before, homosexual's are more likely to contract STD's(not sure how true this is, or when this study was), becuase of unprotected sex, not worrying about pregnacy(obviously), so thinking there is no need for protection(again i have no idea how true this is, but i've heard about it on the news and stuff before).

just whatever you do, be careful, in homosexual relationships and heterosexual relationships.

also, again, dont label yourself a homosexual or whatever, just think of yourself as YOU, not as some label. dont try to change yourself at all either. just let it flow. if your g'ay, your g'ay, oh well.

just be yourself. eventually you will probably tell your parents, but who knows, maybe not. if you tell them and they turn there back on you, then their not good parents, at all. if you dont love your kid for something like that, its just pathetic. man, just take it easy, and dont think about it to much. good luck.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

DoomDan wrote:If your ugly, and no girls want you, and you just become so lonely :cry:, is it possible to become g.ay or possibly a bio?
i wouldnt say so, i havent had a girlfriend almost 2 years, 2 years this april actually. but that didnt make me a homosexual, or even bisexual.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

Sickliquid86 wrote:yo gatesofbill
http://test3.thespark.com/gaytest/
i faied this test :| so I guess I may be gay :wink: anyways though you might wanna take it just for fun.
I know thats a load of crap, but I took it anyways, 54% gay. It was hard though, becuase being 16, a lot of those didn't apply (nightclubs for example).

Again, I would like to mention, I have never had a girlfriend. I have never been attracted to any girl.
mmm.... n00b blood
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DoomDan »

Xylene wrote:
DoomDan wrote:If your ugly, and no girls want you, and you just become so lonely :cry:, is it possible to become g.ay or possibly a bio?
i wouldnt say so, i havent had a girlfriend almost 2 years, 2 years this april actually. but that didnt make me a homosexual, or even bisexual.
I've never had a gf in my life though. I almost did a couple of times, or maybe not, I don't really know. All I know is that I think girls liked me back in 3rd grade (pretty long ago). After that, I basically had no luck. Oh btw, I passed the gay test, yay (20 something percent)!
TheGatesofBill wrote:I have never been attracted to any girl.
I have, and still am. They just don't like me.
Last edited by DoomDan on Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexkidd187
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Alexkidd187 »

TheGatesofBill wrote:heGatesofBill"]I have never been attracted to any girl.
I have, and still am. They just don't like me.[/quote]

Lol women hate me I cant buy a date
DoomDan
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DoomDan »

Alexkidd187 wrote:
Lol women hate me I cant buy a date[/quote]
Do they think you're ugly?
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

To whomever just IMed me about this thread. Yes, I really do think I am gay. And stop with all that Power of Our Lord crap, I am an Atheist, deal.
mmm.... n00b blood
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

TheGatesofBill wrote:Again, I would like to mention, I have never had a girlfriend. I have never been attracted to any girl.
Never been attracted to a girl at 16 is a fairly big sign that you may in fact be a homosexual.
Alexkidd187
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Alexkidd187 »

DoomDan wrote:
Alexkidd187 wrote:
Lol women hate me I cant buy a date
Do they think you're ugly?[/quote]
yeap I am a ugly mess I used to be 420 lbs I had a gastric bypass now im 180 but i have crazy lose skin hanging from my stomach it freaks chicks out women are so super fical(sp)
Last edited by Alexkidd187 on Wed Mar 19, 2003 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

EverStoned wrote:
TheGatesofBill wrote:Again, I would like to mention, I have never had a girlfriend. I have never been attracted to any girl.
Never been attracted to a girl at 16 is a fairly big sign that you may in fact be a homosexual.
Yea, thats one of the reasons why I started this thread in the first place.

I had been wondering about whether or not to start one for a while now, but I'm glad I did.
mmm.... n00b blood
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

TheGatesofBill wrote:
EverStoned wrote:
Yea, thats one of the reasons why I started this thread in the first place.

I had been wondering about whether or not to start one for a while now, but I'm glad I did.
I'm gonna say be a closethomo, but just don't go all big-gay-al.
Juse be yourself.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

TheGatesofBill wrote:To whomever just IMed me about this thread. Yes, I really do think I am gay. And stop with all that Power of Our Lord crap, I am an Atheist, deal.
really, whoever did that, shut the fuck up, really, just shut up.
oh yeah, i am an atheist too.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

EverStoned wrote:I'm gonna say be a closethomo, but just don't go all big-gay-al.
Juse be yourself.
Yea, I'm thinking the closethomo thing is the best. And the "big-gay-al" people really creep me out, so I sure won't be doing that.
mmm.... n00b blood
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

Ahhh! Typo! I meant to say don't be a closethomo..you can still keep it to your self, but at least have some dignity about it.
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

Okay, but the people who wear makeup are just creepy... heh, yes, myself is who I am, and it will remain that way.
mmm.... n00b blood
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

TheGatesofBill wrote: heh, yes, myself is who I am, and it will remain that way.
Good. That's the best thing you can do. :lol:

Make up and crossdressing - might wanna avoid that... :twisted:
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

EverStoned wrote:Make up and crossdressing - might wanna avoid that... :twisted:
Indeed.
mmm.... n00b blood
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Whoever IMed you should be dragged out into the street and shot.

And I'm #3 for aethiesm...Well, I don't believe in a god any religions cover, anyway.
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
EverStoned
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by EverStoned »

Fourth.
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

Hmm, I was gonna post stuff, but decided not to, cause everything was just frustrated ranting. Really, I already said what I want to say, so anyone can hear it. Repeating what I feel will only be a waste of breath. I can't make people look at things objectively if they don't want to. So if people want to go around with fooked up notions that'll eventually just hurt them and probably others, is it my problem?

Nah. So that's the end of this thread for me.