white history month

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lartrak »

Sickliquid86 wrote:
It's a real source, it's just an INCOMPLETE source. There's a lot of rich latinos (whatever the **** you want to call them) outside of the USA. There's one drug lord who is believed to be worth close to $2,000,000,000 in South America.
that is what I meant, by false, I didn't mean it was fabricated just that it was false pertaining to the situation. Anyway treyday isn't using his noggin cuz he obviously forgot about the spanish royal family, the argentine weapons company, Chilean Wine tycoons etc
Probably a couple extremely wealthy cattle barons in Argentina.. Dunno if they get up to the billions though. I know there used to be a Mexican oil tycoon or two, but they might be worth less now that the oil has mostly dried up.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Lartrak wrote:
Sickliquid86 wrote:
It's a real source, it's just an INCOMPLETE source. There's a lot of rich latinos (whatever the **** you want to call them) outside of the USA. There's one drug lord who is believed to be worth close to $2,000,000,000 in South America.
that is what I meant, by false, I didn't mean it was fabricated just that it was false pertaining to the situation. Anyway treyday isn't using his noggin cuz he obviously forgot about the spanish royal family, the argentine weapons company, Chilean Wine tycoons etc
Probably a couple extremely wealthy cattle barons in Argentina.. Dunno if they get up to the billions though. I know there used to be a Mexican oil tycoon or two, but they might be worth less now that the oil has mostly dried up.
venezuelan oil barons are alive and well too, not to mention the suckers who run the automobile industries in brazil, there are lots of them man.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Then show me a real source, or did you find one and it didn't back up what you were saying?

I just read this part
Sickliquid86 wrote:
WillSams wrote:Trey, why did you bring this crap up? No one needs to talk about race on the message boards.

When is someone going to close this? Why? Because someone eventually WILL say the wrong thing, if it already has not happened.
you cited a false source those were only people from the usa then followed to say spaniards aren't latino
Oh yeah and about cesar chavez paving the way for latinos to be farmers, it is a hell of a lot better than crack smokers who just collect welfare which blacks have pioneered in.
Let's see. Live off the system and get high all day and have only what you get out the system, or be a farmer that works hard all his life and still dies with nothing... decisions, decisions.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

dies with nothing...
He would die knowing the fact that heworked withhis own two hands, unlike people such as you who leech off of the system.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

EvilN wrote:
dies with nothing...
He would die knowing the fact that heworked withhis own two hands, unlike people such as you who leech off of the system.
I didn't say he would die not knowing anything, I said he would die with nothing. And how do I "leech" off the system? I'm not on any government programs except financial aid. And this is my first year on financial aid. And really, the system is leeching off my ass cuz I have to pay all this shyt back with interest.

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but I couldn't let it go out like that.
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

TreyDay wrote:
EvilN wrote:
dies with nothing...
I didn't say he would die not knowing anything, I said he would die with nothing. And how do I "leech" off the system? I'm not on any government programs except financial aid. And this is my first year on financial aid. And really, the system is leeching off my ass cuz I have to pay all this shyt back with interest.

Sorry for bumping this old topic, but I couldn't let it go out like that.
Finanical aid for what?
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

For college. They pay my tuition and give me a lot of extra spending money in hopes that I become a great biologist some day and will pay them back with interest. It's like an investment in America's future. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: suckers... j/k
-Mike Jones

RayQuaza
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by RayQuaza »

Something I find funny about this topic is how all of you like to over quote each other.

quote quote quote.
I am the sleeping dragon god of the skies.
I am the only true master of the pokemon.
I AM Lord WARQUAZA!
Storminator16
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Storminator16 »

Random_Troll wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: wah.. cry about it sattle bags :P seriously.. get over it.. the winner writes the history wtf omfg it's not like thats some new concept :roll:
Sorry, I just had to post in this topic.

White Power!!!

Really. :roll: That was the most racist statement I ever read.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Storminator16 wrote:
Random_Troll wrote::cry: :cry: :cry: wah.. cry about it sattle bags :P seriously.. get over it.. the winner writes the history wtf omfg it's not like thats some new concept :roll:

White Power!!!

You must live a very very sad life to go through several month old topics and find posts just to create arguements.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

lol
-Azathoth-
Jounin Shinobi
Jounin Shinobi

Post by -Azathoth- »

Storminator16 wrote:

White Power!!!

Thanks for giving me a reason to lock this turd.
"Deviantart is the home of messed up emo kids"