bar of soap or body wash

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.

Which do you use?

Bar of Soap
43%
Body Wash
43%
Other
14%

Total votes: 21
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bar of soap or body wash

Post by Skynet »

Bar of soap, like a few others no wash cloth. I think they're kinda gross tbh. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Used to use bars in high school, but lately I've just been using body washes. I typically stray away from the body washes with any disgusting scents, and I use a [real] sponge that my girlfriend got me for scrubbing. It's a little rough, but apparently it is great for getting rid of all the dead or damaged skin. I know I'll sound like a fruit saying this, but I think it's left me feeling the most 'fresh' and clean out of anything I've used before.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Christuserloeser wrote:I'm just using a shampoo ("Kür: Mandelmilch") for my entire body when taking a shower:
As far as I've been able to tell, "body wash" is mostly a mix of shampoo and (optionally?) lotion ingredients anyway. It's probably cheaper to just use generic shampoo, as long as you can find one that doesn't smell weird.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

All Bar! Although I do keep body wash and and NEW sponge in the house for the unlikely event that I attract a woman over.
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

Body wash. Oohhh Yeahhh...

- Fuzmeister
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Bar and rag for face and pits. Body wash and rag for everything else.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

I use a cloth because it gets sudsier than just rubbing the bar on me and I get more mileage out of it that way and I have a thing against seeing hairs on my soap (even if they're mine) so this greatly reduces it.

Also I can chuck a dirty washcloth in the washing machine. I can't do that when soap gets grungy :lol:
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

so looking at the results I've decided to try Body Wash. I got a bottle of Dial (Heavy Grit) and used it for the first time this morning. I feel just as clean as before, but I smell nicer so thats a plus.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

On holiday, I much prefer shower gel. It's impossible to work up a decent lather with soap and their soft water. And you can't flush your toilet paper.

Back in Blighty, however, it's no contest--the bar of soap wins hands down. Though I do quite like that shower gel with rough bits in, and the one with aloe vera is nice and tingly--provided you don't use either on your cock.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!