Relationship question..this really hurts.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Relationship question..this really hurts.

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

I know she's been in a lot of relationships with bad guys. She's been raped before, and she's never had a relationship longer than 2 months. She's 18, and she's been with 9 guys.

Wednesday night was incredible. I won't go into details, but she just kept thanking me over and over again, saying how much she's been wanting to do this, and kept looking into my eyes and smiling. This was my first time.

After we finished she told me that she does want to go out with me, but she's not ready for a relationship yet. She's an actress, and is afraid her schedule would hurt a relationship, or she'd get hurt again. Yesterday she just reinforced that. She said she doesn't want a relationship, and doesn't feel that way for me, despite the fact that during the night and before she was saying just the opposite.

I'm hurt, I'm torn, and I'm confused. I'm going to leave her alone for now, but damn, I just want to curl up into a ball and cry.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Re: Relationship question..this really hurts.

Post by melancholy »

First off, you sleeping with an 18 year old actress that has a busy acting schedule is simply not believable.

However, I shall ignore that bit and instead focus on the fact that she's 18, she's slept with 9 guys already, and she's still feeling the repercussions of rape. She is simply not stable, which you have clearly illustrated. Right now, she really needs to sort things out, and most especially to not be in a relationship. So yeah, your best option is to be a friend instead.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by that_guy »

There is nothing wrong with a friend with benefits. Why catch feelings if you are getting laid?
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

that_guy wrote:There is nothing wrong with a friend with benefits. Why catch feelings if you are getting laid?
I completely agree with mel on everything he said. The above statement I do not agree with. Having a 'friend with benefits' almost always ends horrificially, unless two people completely understand what it is, and want nothing more out of it. It seems that there is way too much drama between you both, and especially in her life for that sort of situation to turn out well.

Best of luck
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I don't usually reply in threads like this. Honestly the best thing you can do is just stay away. Like you said she is 18 and been raped and slept with 7 other guys. I went out with a girl once who had been abused by her previous BF and she was scared to death of everybody it seemed. If I would move to fast she would just about jump. I went out with her for about a month and she ended up moving back home with her parents and we lost touch.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Dew
Mayks now sents!
Mayks now sents!

Post by Dew »

I hope your wrapped it.

But anyway, I've been with girls like that, self destructive, borderline personality, flat out whore. I'd get out of that in any way possible. I also wouldn't jump into another relationship too quickly because we as humans have a tendency to repeat ourselves and go after similar people since it's what is familiar to us. Give yourself some time.
Hawke
Wastelander

Post by Hawke »

RUN!

I know how you feel being emotionally tossed around with the first girl you slepped with, but it's only going to get worse. I wouldn't even recommend staying friends, for emotionally you're stuck to this girl.
a) you like her, b) she took your v card.

I suggest get out now before things can get worse.

Harsh, I know, but I foresee a 90% chance of mega suck, with a 9% chance of it ending well. There is that 1% chance you'll fix her straight, work out her emotional baggage and live happily ever after, but who are we kidding here.

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized how old this thread was. I've been a little absent lately ^^;
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

I LOL'ed at Mel's first statement.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

Dew wrote:I hope your wrapped it.

But anyway, I've been with girls like that, self destructive, borderline personality, flat out whore. I'd get out of that in any way possible. I also wouldn't jump into another relationship too quickly because we as humans have a tendency to repeat ourselves and go after similar people since it's what is familiar to us. Give yourself some time.
Sounds familiar.