Need a huge favor regarding a cellphone ETF

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
bizzle
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Need a huge favor regarding a cellphone ETF

Post by bizzle »

I need to find someone who lives in a deadzone for T-Mobile, an area with 0 bars. If I can, and get them to fax a utility bill or a renters agreement saying I live there, I can get out of my contract without having to pay $400 (I have 2 lines). If someone lives in a deadzone and can do this for me I would you something for your time. Please, check the coverage map and if you're in a deadzone, contact me.

http://www.t-mobile.com/coverage/
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Re: Need a huge favor regarding a cellphone ETF

Post by SuperMegatron »

Hmmm. I imagine a easy way to get released would be to claim your enrolled in a rural college. You would have no bills while at school so you could claim there is nothing to send them.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

I think I found a way out. My brother's girlfriend's sister lives in North Carolina. T-Mobile doesn't provide service there and while you use a T-Mobile phone there, you're roaming, using another carrier. Therefor, they can not provide you with a local number, and to continue service, it would cost them a fortune because all calls made in the state are considered roaming. They should drop me for this or let me out with no ETF. I can provide "proof" I am moving there so it won't be a problem getting them to believe it.
JuddWack
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by JuddWack »

Just curious but why do you want to get out? My contract is up in april and I was considering switching providers.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

JuddWack wrote:Just curious but why do you want to get out? My contract is up in april and I was considering switching providers.
I have two lines (ex-girlfriends line which doesn't even have a phone on it) and I pay way too much a month to have a cellphone I barely use and I just bought an iPhone.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

I have no T Mobile coverage at my house.