Earning cash online

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Earning cash online

Post by Luriden »

Does anyone remember the site where you earned fractions of a dollar (more like a nickle or penny) by clicking ads or something, and it would add up to a check? I think it came with software or something that records the number of clicks you've made. I remember seeing something about it before, and I think it was even posted here. Does anyone know the site I'm talking about, and know if it's legit?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I had some software that would display ads every so often that added up to a total and they sent you a check. Looking back though, it was probably spyware or something.

There's a place called EmailCash that claims to pay you for doing surveys and reading emails. Dunno if it's an aussie only thing though. Nor do I know if you actually see any real money out of it.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Heh, I remember I posted that website a looong time ago and got flamed for doing it... I remember somebody clicked the ads religiously... I may have some money in that account... hrmmmm....

... and sorry I don't remember the site :(
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

If anyone does find one, please state if you can do it in other countries too. Not just US. Not because I'm cheap or anything, I have a full time job. But living expenses are going up and it would be nice to have an extra $30 or so just to pay my internet bill. :lol:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Most of them are scams. I tried sixquestions.com and they would allow you to earn points by doing on-line offers, etc. I had earned enough points for two $20 best buy gift cards and they would not ever send them. I tried contacting them about 10 times, I even contacted the BBB on them (I was not the only person getting burned). It didn't cost me money but it cost me time.

I had tried another one awhile back and they wouldn't actually tell you how much you earned until the end of the month. I used there banner software faithfully for a month and I ended up earning .80 cents. After e-mailing them bitching they had some canned answer about being a slow month etc, but it was just a scam.

Now there was one of them that was legit I think it was called alladvantage.com. I actually earned $34 within about a month and a half and I got a check. They ended up going under though in a short time.

All in all ID avoid them. None of them pay you enough money to be worth your time, and most of them will probably end up not paying you at all.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
ccb_v2
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by ccb_v2 »

I tried something like this once as did a coworker... only made the minimum of $5 and quit.

there's http://www.gainpay.com but i don't know much about it.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

milfzor wrote:i've got one that im doing right now, it's called vivasurf, basically it's called an autosurf, you just let ads go by and they pay you for it...takes about ten to fifteen min to do per day, and i know people who have been paid by it.....right now though, they have some prerequisits before cashing out (like you gotta buy 5.00 worth of ads to throw into their ad rotater, but they do still pay out....maybe that will change within the next few months though)
the way i set it up is with an egold account for payouts, and i didn't set up a site (yet) and put the site name when i signed up to "none"

edit: sorry didnt realize referral links weren't allowed to be posted :oops:
I just took a look at that. Do you have to have a website though? It looks like a traffic exchange program, where they advertise on your site. I don't have a website. :?
armada
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by armada »

I was signed up for it but cant remember the name

I was with it for about a year and it earned me ?0.15 NOT THE GET RICH QUICK SCHEME I WAS HOPING FOR!!!!!! :evil:
ImageImage
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

i forgot which one i tried, but soon they canceled mine and my roomates accounts... bastards!.. wasted time on the internet... go figure
crabcakes
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: Earning cash online

Post by Veggita2099 »

There used to be a lot of them, most was scams. There was one that I had called alladvantage that actually paid me $30 after 2 months. Another one that I had (forget name) paid like 80 cents after 2 months. All in all not worth the trouble IMO.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

Veggita2099 wrote:There used to be a lot of them, most was scams. There was one that I had called alladvantage that actually paid me $30 after 2 months. Another one that I had (forget name) paid like 80 cents after 2 months. All in all not worth the trouble IMO.
There is mainly one site I stick with. You won't become rich from it but an extra $20-$100 month is pretty nice.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Quite a bump you've got there...
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

http://www.wrinsiders.com/ works and I got two $20 i tunes gift cards out of it.