Anyone interested in a 60GB PS3

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone interested in a 60GB PS3

Post by MKE »

I just bought one from a friend that never used it, and realized i'll never use it (other than a blu ray player) I believe it's a first gen (so it has the EE included for backwards compatibility) one thats gotten hardly any use, again its a 60 gb, comes with all cables and a controller. I'll also include an HDMI cable and the blu ray movie Saw 3 Unrated. He's looking for the original box but anway, i would like around 400$ for it plus shipping. Just kinda need the money right now instead of a blu-ray player.

oh yeah, this is just kind of an interest thread. I haven't even gotten a chance to plug it in yet ;)
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Re: Anyone interested in a 60GB PS3

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

MKE wrote:I just bought one from a friend that never used it, and realized i'll never use it (other than a blu ray player) I believe it's a first gen (so it has the EE included for backwards compatibility) one thats gotten hardly any use, again its a 60 gb, comes with all cables and a controller. I'll also include an HDMI cable and the blu ray movie Saw 3 Unrated. He's looking for the original box but anway, i would like around 400$ for it plus shipping. Just kinda need the money right now instead of a blu-ray player.

oh yeah, this is just kind of an interest thread. I haven't even gotten a chance to plug it in yet ;)
If I can possibly convince my wife to "allow" me to buy it, then I want it. I'd say there's a 29.956% chance.
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by abydos1000 »

Strapping Scherzo wrote:
MKE wrote:I just bought one from a friend that never used it, and realized i'll never use it (other than a blu ray player) I believe it's a first gen (so it has the EE included for backwards compatibility) one thats gotten hardly any use, again its a 60 gb, comes with all cables and a controller. I'll also include an HDMI cable and the blu ray movie Saw 3 Unrated. He's looking for the original box but anway, i would like around 400$ for it plus shipping. Just kinda need the money right now instead of a blu-ray player.

If I can possibly convince my wife to "allow" me to buy it, then I want it. I'd say there's a 29.956% chance.
I have about a .29956% chance of convincing my wife to "allow" me to buy it.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

About a week ago I probably could have sold it for you. A guy I work with just bought one like 3 days ago.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665