Who will be getting Guitar Hero 3?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Joestar
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Who will be getting Guitar Hero 3?

Post by Joestar »

Been hearing a lot of mixed views on the new guitars(faulty buttons etc). Anyone have any problems with theirs so far?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Apparently the problem lies with the contacts in the neck and body of the guitars. I think I might hold off for a bit on buying GH3, just to make sure there are no controller issues.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

Skynet wrote:Apparently the problem lies with the contacts in the neck and body of the guitars. I think I might hold off for a bit on buying GH3, just to make sure there are no controller issues.
The detatchable neck is a good idea, but the way they made it with the contacts exposed like that is not a good idea at all.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I thought it was awesome as my GH2 controllers are stored underneath the thing that my TV sits on and there's just enough room under it if I use the cables to hold the whammy bars down. Even then it barely fits. the detachable neck is a sweet idea, shame there a problems. But I don't know what you mean about being exposed as I've yet to see the guitars in person, we get it a week from today.

mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

Also for those of you who have beaten the game on any difficulty, try to beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert. It has to be way harder than any other song ever. I went through the entire song in practice on expert just to see how hard it gets.

I tried taking a picture to show the contacts, but the picture came out huge and blurry so I deleted it.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Through the fire and the flames looks insane! I've seen the videos of it around the net. I'm amazed that the guy managed to get a 200 note streak. :o

|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

It's thinking...
cak!
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by cak! »

mrandyk wrote:Also for those of you who have beaten the game on any difficulty, try to beat "Through the Fire and Flames" on expert. It has to be way harder than any other song ever. I went through the entire song in practice on expert just to see how hard it gets.

I tried taking a picture to show the contacts, but the picture came out huge and blurry so I deleted it.
i can beat through the fire and flames on hard..on expert its pretty crazy but ive almost gotten past the first part which is the hard part so im sure if i actually practice it ill be able to beat it soon...i have three more songs to beat on expert then im done..not including the boss battle