A good read for those that are bored/curious

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
that_guy
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A good read for those that are bored/curious

Post by that_guy »

Basically it is about a caver who experiences strange occurances. It honestly gave me goosebumps while reading it, even though it is suppose to be fake it has a good "real" feeling to it. Warning though, it is rather long.

http://tedthecaver.com/ted/index.htm
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Re: A good read for those that are bored/curious

Post by Veggita2099 »

I have a hard time believing that story(spoilers ahead warning).

The only pictures he shows are common looking ones. I knew as soon as he said he had good footage of the inside of the cave he would eventually lose or damage the video camera. Of course the photo's he took of the weird symbol didn't come out. I also think they would have made more effort to contact "Joe" since he obviously seen something amazing. I would also think Joe would eventually have been ready to tell what he saw as well.

Personally if I had been in their shoes I think I would have had a gun or knife or something, especially after hearing the loud scream the first time. Also something as big of a deal as that I would have packed along several spare batteries and quite a few little flashlights.

Oh I just got done reading the first post, I see it is fake lol. Was an interesting read none the less.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

I read that a long time ago. It's a good story, kinda freaked me out. I don't believe it actually happened, though.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Spoilers (sort of)
That is reworking of a short story written by Thomas Lera called "the fear of darkness". You can find it on the internet if you want to read the ending, or I have a pdf of it if you guys cant find it.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Sir C.A.T
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by Sir C.A.T »

arrowhead wrote:Spoilers (sort of)
That is reworking of a short story written by Thomas Lera called "the fear of darkness". You can find it on the internet if you want to read the ending, or I have a pdf of it if you guys cant find it.
I can't find that short story if anyone would be willing to give me a link to it It would be much appreciated. I really wanna know how it end. Thank you.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

I lost the original location I found it, but here is another link I found in a forum. I just googled pdf + thomas lera + the fear of darkness. Anyway, here is a link:

http://web.archive.org/web/200501031035 ... rkness.pdf

I scanned it with my norton and it says its fine.

Good reading.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head