Xbox Customer Support fucking sucks.

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xbox Customer Support fucking sucks.

Post by Luriden »

I canceled my Phantasy Star Universe subscription earlier this month on the 6th since I wasn't playing it anymore. For the Xbox 360 version, you have to call in to have it canceled, and the chick on the phone who could barely speak english said she canceled it for me, and gave me a reference number as well.

I ended up giving about $100 to my mom to buy groceries the other day, and she was going to pay me back half of it next week when she gets her money. I left approx $6 in my account for cigarettes to last until then, as well as about $10 in my wallet for an emergency. I checked my bank account today just to make sure I didn't buy anything weeks ago that just now went through, and I'm now -$29 overdrawn because that bitch didn't cancel my account like she said she did.

I called up customer support, had to go through two people who also could barely speak english, and the last guy I spoke to said he couldn't refund my money to me, but only cancel my account so I don't get billed next month (de ja vu? the bitch said the same thing when I called on the 6th).

It's fucking bullshit.
popley
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Re: Xbox Customer Support fucking sucks.

Post by popley »

I had the same problem with xbox live yearly sub., I didn't even have a reference number and got my money back. I just kept bitching and yelling.
"It's only after we've lost everything, that we are truly free to do anything." Fight Club

http://www.geocities.com/nesterdcgamecodes
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

Yeah, it took me over an hour to get my address right for the coffin for my RROD box. On a sad, sad note, I hate a dream last night where my Xbox red ringed again.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

It's all good now. I called my bank and they filed a credit card dispute and I got my $10 back and the overdraft fee was erased. I was planning on resubscribing to PSU once the expansion came out, but now I'm not so sure if it's worth the trouble trying to cancel again once I'm done playing it.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Squeenix charged me for nearly 6 months after I canceled it without my knowledge, because my mother didn't show me the credit card statement.
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

The way customer support is going, I'd absolutely be frightened to call support say 10 years from now. :o :o :o
Lunchbox
1337 Food Container
1337 Food Container

Post by Lunchbox »

Calavera wrote:The way customer support is going, I'd absolutely be frightened to call support say 10 years from now. :o :o :o
I imagine customer support will get much much much better 10 years from now when we move away from Indians who can't speak English to automated machines :mrgreen:
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

You have to call to cancel PSU? I just did it via the dashboard with no trouble.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Eckostyle wrote:You have to call to cancel PSU? I just did it via the dashboard with no trouble.
How? That must be a new feature.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

Glad I havent dealt with the customer service from them, Nintendo's is actually very good in my opinion. But I know I will have to deal with them once I get a 360 since it seems like its garunteed to crap out on me sooner or later.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Looks like my Xbox 360 finally bit the dust. Started off randomly locking up. IT started getting worse and worse. Now its got the red rings on it. Called up Xbox support and they are pretty much taking care of it. Did have a hard time since the person didn't speak English very well.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665