Any one got any mods working with dcquake or other news

Talk about Quake, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, or other DC first person shooting game ports and mods for those games in here.
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Any one got any mods working with dcquake or other news

Post by WRAGGSTER »

Im gonna post as much about dcquake as possible so to help me to help you can you Please email me <a href="mailto:bluebolshi@hotmail.com">HERE</a> or visit http://www.dcvision.com and let me know of anything new and i will post it :)
.:ajay:.
Old Git
Old Git

Post by .:ajay:. »

hey wraggster
the big development at the moment is gooey's work on getting music with DcQuake ...................
WRAGGSTER
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster
DCEmu.co.uk Webmaster

Post by WRAGGSTER »

thanks ajay will do
TheDumbAss
QuakeDev Mod
QuakeDev Mod

Post by TheDumbAss »

er... well theres my plans to fix up the quakedev page. And Im working on getting a .bat file system to merge paks for use with QuakeDC.

Neather of those projects are very far along... though I did spend most of my time for 4-5 days working with differant console command useing pak editors making/testing .bat files. It's going to be difficult getting it to be easy to make .bat files. There wont be a 100% universal .bat anytime soon for sure. Each mod needs its own .bat right now. I'll probibly need to use a combination of editors to do what is needed.

Anyway... Gooey's getting music to run is the biggest thing right now.
Gooey had tried getting CEloader to run multiple Quake mods on one disc through some hex editing and renameing to the midway_1.exe. It worked... but there was no sound. Therefore most people wouldnt be interested.

Ajay's site is a good resource. He actually updates somewhat regularly too. No new big developments yet... just news that he is working on stuff (which is still very good)

Fragger posted a tutorial on how to get QuakeDC and several HOMEBREW emulators to work off of the planetweb disc (on the old forums). If I had several 0winceos.bins from differant apps avalible to me (or if someone was kind enough to make me some) then I'd redo his tutorial and make it for putting multiple mods on one disc. And release the needed files to support the tutorial.

Other than that... I cant think of any news.
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

I've discovered something that eliminates any problem with .pak files editing. It worked on my PC, but I haven't tested on DC yet. I'm busy for the next two weeks, so please wait...