The simple newbie's question

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Lightsage888
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The simple newbie's question

Post by Lightsage888 »

:cry:

OK I havent the foggiest idea baout how to put a DC game onto a CDR. I would really like to learn how todo this. Why? Well one of my realtives does so, but has never gotten the time to show me since he works in showbiz and all of that.

I really would like a copy of Sonic adventure 2....but alas, I am without solution and am forced to inquire you people as to how this is done. I have an idea or two of how its done. But I am most likely incorrect.

I do accept the title of "newbie". Afterall, everyone starts somewhere! However, I saw that someone else had a similar question, but was insulted. This does not go far as to give me and idea of your grace and eloquence does it? I do not hope so.
Lightsage888
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by Lightsage888 »

Lemme get this straight...None of you guys have pity? *doh* Its a real shame, it is...cmon at least make it easy

EXAMPLE

1. Download this and burn it on to a cd.

2. Use Utopia to boot it up

3. Enjoy

--------------------------

of course, those are only simple dreams of a fool, seeing as it is most likely more complicated than that to make a Burnt DC game. :cry:
CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

hey lightsage, thats warez, no warez here