Be careful where you tread in here...
gRiMgRaVy014
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.houzz.com/pro/kuchnie/
Has thanked: 0

Re: Remember MetaFox?

Post by gRiMgRaVy014 »

I wondered where that man wondered off to.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator
Been thanked: 0

Post by az_bont »

He was the single most vocal critic of the hacked browsers, and wasted no opportunity to lambast me on the subject, or any such other trivial infraction of copyright law that nobody else gave a damn about--at least not to the extent he did.

He seemed to take great relish in perpetuating a series of lies regarding purported commercial activity undertaken by those involved, from a member who offered no evidence of such, and was known to hold a grudge against everyone involved--a fact MetaFox was well aware of, as he had previously acted as a self-appointed mediator in a disagreement he had with myself and the rest of the team.

MetaFox had once communicated to me that he would do all that he could to cease discussion of the project, even in the hypothetical circumstance that he was the only member of staff who objected to it, because he knew he had the moral high-ground. It apparently worked, as those false allegations were the justification that MetaFox provided for deleting the long-running browser discussion topics from the Homebrew Apps Forum during his brief stint as an Admin, without even thinking to ask one of the two staff members who were heavily involved in the project at the time.

Well, I would like to take this opportunity to claim the moral high-ground over him. You know why? Because he committed wholesale acts of criminal fraud using these forums, and I did not.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

not our fault he sucks bawls.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

az_bont wrote:He was the single most vocal critic of the hacked browsers, and wasted no opportunity to lambast me on the subject, or any such other trivial infraction of copyright law that nobody else gave a damn about--at least not to the extent he did.

He seemed to take great relish in perpetuating a series of lies regarding purported commercial activity undertaken by those involved, from a member who offered no evidence of such, and was known to hold a grudge against everyone involved--a fact MetaFox was well aware of, as he had previously acted as a self-appointed mediator in a disagreement he had with myself and the rest of the team.

MetaFox had once communicated to me that he would do all that he could to cease discussion of the project, even in the hypothetical circumstance that he was the only member of staff who objected to it, because he knew he had the moral high-ground. It apparently worked, as those false allegations were the justification that MetaFox provided for deleting the long-running browser discussion topics from the Homebrew Apps Forum during his brief stint as an Admin, without even thinking to ask one of the two staff members who were heavily involved in the project at the time.

Well, I would like to take this opportunity to claim the moral high-ground over him. You know why? Because he committed wholesale acts of criminal fraud using these forums, and I did not.
QFT
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

az_bont wrote:He was the single most vocal critic of the hacked browsers, and wasted no opportunity to lambast me on the subject, or any such other trivial infraction of copyright law that nobody else gave a damn about--at least not to the extent he did.

He only stole a few hundred dollars from a few individuals. You stole millions from Sega through lost sales. You sir, disgust me and I no longer wish to know you. You are now on my foes list. :nono:
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Roofus wrote:

He only stole a few hundred dollars from a few individuals. You stole millions from Sega through lost sales. You sir, disgust me and I no longer wish to know you. You are now on my foes list. :nono:
:lol: