Pink Gameboy micro for £20, would you buy one?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.

Pink Gameboy micro for £20, would you buy one?

Yes
63%
No way
25%
Maybe, it is only £20
13%

Total votes: 16
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

Post by melancholy »

Nyarlathotep wrote:
melancholy wrote:
Matisfaction wrote:
BoneyCork wrote:
Matisfaction wrote:is it just the face plate thats pink or the entire console? and can you get face plates now? i remember people moaning about the fact that you couldn't get them.
For someone who isn't bothered about it being pink, you seem to be really concerned about whether it is pink or not :P
heh, just curious really. I was actually thinking of getting a black faceplate as the pink & black combo would look rather nice :D
The Micro itself will either be black or silver. Judging from the fact you said pink, it is probably the silver one.
No, it is entirely pink.

I bought one for my ex last year when they were £40.
Its not as 'pink' as it looks on the packaging though, its more of a light magenta and very metallic looking.
I never heard of such a thing. I've only seen the black, silver, and retro ones.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
Been thanked: 0

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Eh, I don't see the point. You can get the GBA SP for less. It's got a bigger screen, plays GB/GBC games (which the Micro can't do), works with a wider range of accessories, and is still damn small. The Micro just doesn't make any sense to me.
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

melancholy wrote: I never heard of such a thing. I've only seen the black, silver, and retro ones.
We didn't get the retro one, we got silver, black, metallic green, metallic blue and metallic pink instead.

DaMadFiddler wrote:Eh, I don't see the point. You can get the GBA SP for less. It's got a bigger screen, plays GB/GBC games (which the Micro can't do), works with a wider range of accessories, and is still damn small. The Micro just doesn't make any sense to me.
They're actually cheaper than SPs here (if you can even find an SP).
Also the 'improved backlit' SPs never got released here either.

The micro is pretty sweet, even if its a bit too small for my big western grown up mans hands to play comfortably for very long.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

the small screen on the micro is really crisp and vibrant. I really liked playing games on a micro.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

DaMadFiddler wrote:Eh, I don't see the point. You can get the GBA SP for less.
Less than £20?
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Nyarlathotep wrote:
melancholy wrote: I never heard of such a thing. I've only seen the black, silver, and retro ones.
We didn't get the retro one, we got silver, black, metallic green, metallic blue and metallic pink instead.

Well look at that, it is pink. Wow, if you added a black faceplate to that, it wouldn't look half bad, though I still wouldn't want to carry it around. :lol:
Nyarlathotep wrote: They're actually cheaper than SPs here (if you can even find an SP).
Also the 'improved backlit' SPs never got released here either.
That sucks. The improved backlit SP's are amazing. I loved the Micro until I got ahold of one of the improved SP's, and now I never use my Micro.