Phantasy Star Universe $9.99

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Luriden »

Meh, the price went back up again. Just when I was about to email my friend about it.
GyroVorbis
Elysian Shadows Developer
Elysian Shadows Developer

Post by GyroVorbis »

Another thing to be aware of is that the PS2 has the most shit-awful framerate you'll ever see. It's smooth until you get 5 or 6 party members, then I'm talking Shadow of the Colossus shit.
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

Kenichi, have you played the demo that was on the marketplace? If the weird lag issues in the lobbys and stuff were fixed I would definitely give it a chance, but now it's back up to 30 I'd have to find a different source
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

I bought it on eBay for 15 bucks with free s&h. I had to email the seller so i would know when he was going to set up another auction. They are gone pretty fast.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

atf487 wrote:Kenichi, have you played the demo that was on the marketplace? If the weird lag issues in the lobbys and stuff were fixed I would definitely give it a chance, but now it's back up to 30 I'd have to find a different source
Hmm. Not sure. I never experienced any lag in the full version. I never spent much time in the lobbies, I usually went right to the game selection screen and I never experienced lag there. You must keep in mind though that the demo and full version are on completely different servers, so just because one server has problems doesn't mean the other will. And I'm sure since people are paying money for the full version server, it's probably under higher maintenance than the demo. Plus the full version goes down weekly I believe where they run performance tests on the game, and every few weeks they throw in some new content in with the performance test.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

neoak wrote:I bought it on eBay for 15 bucks with free s&h. I had to email the seller so i would know when he was going to set up another auction. They are gone pretty fast.
360 version?

And can I get a tally of who all here is playing online with the 360 version before I resubscribe today? I don't want my subscription running out by the time a lot of you get on with it.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

well I told u that I'll be subscribing on Thursday when I get paid. My two best friends will be joining me shortly. Anyone else here going to be playing? Be nice to have some DCemu guys all together.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Nico0020 wrote:well I told u that I'll be subscribing on Thursday when I get paid. My two best friends will be joining me shortly. Anyone else here going to be playing? Be nice to have some DCemu guys all together.
I posted that before I messaged you on Live. I got you down.
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

idk yet wrote:360 version?
Yeah. Bought it last Saturday, May 12.

Its unlikely i'll play while the H3 beta is running, so count me out at least until mid June. Sorry.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

Hey do many people use actual keyboards in the lobby? I am thinking about getting a USB keyboard for non party chats, and just to have one for my 360. I'd rather not get the 360 text input device. Anyone know of where to get a cheap USB(perhaps even wireless) keyboard?
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Nico0020 wrote:Hey do many people use actual keyboards in the lobby? I am thinking about getting a USB keyboard for non party chats, and just to have one for my 360. I'd rather not get the 360 text input device. Anyone know of where to get a cheap USB(perhaps even wireless) keyboard?
It's hard to tell. The lobbies were quiet, but they were on the PS2 version as well unless you went to the lobby after the dragon (I forgot the name of it). I remember seeing some, but not many.