What should I buy....

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaSSO »

I changed my DNS number to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 and it worked! How awesome it was playing online. I gotta get into my online groove again im gonna play PSO version one tonite and worms... i love the DC :D :D

How is ol' PSO version one now adays, i asked like a month ago has it changed much?
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

PSO is dead. Go get the GameCube Trial version if you want to play PSO its very livly.
DNR the current kickass dc programer. Thanks
for the emulator I've been waiting 2 years for.

Thanks to Reaper2k2 also for showing interest into WSC emulation.

Selfbooting for Noobs
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

No one plays it online anymore, does anyone else have an opinion on this. Where do I get the Gamecube trial version and how can I get it online since the modem is not available yet?
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

There moddem is for beta testers only. BTW the offline 4 player spilt screen on the GC version is nice. I dont now if the trial version is for public testing or not. Look around. http://www.mamek-int.com

Selfbooting for Noobs
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

Would it be worth starting a new PSO character (version 1) and playing online or shuld I just leave it alone...
clessoulis
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by clessoulis »

You dont have V2 yet? Or *cough V2:NHL version cough*. I'll play with you sometime next week if you want.

Selfbooting for Noobs
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

SaSSO wrote:Would it be worth starting a new PSO character (version 1) and playing online or shuld I just leave it alone...
For the original PSO, if you play it online, then do it on the japanese servers. You will find that the people there are generally nice, will give you great weapons and won't mind you coming along to build up your levels. They also have the least amount of gameshark gimps. Avoid the US servers like the plauge :|
punkrockdude
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by punkrockdude »

clessoulis wrote:PSO is dead. Go get the GameCube Trial version if you want to play PSO its very livly.
no offence clessoulis but what you say sucks....
"go get a gamecube" Dude this is'DCEMU' not gamecube emu....
Sorry I have to be so mean and all but...the dc rocks and is not dead...
so please keep your commits to yourself..

Thanx you and have a good day.

Later
Punkrockdude
All thanx for my avatar and sig goes to NeonGenesis
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

game cube lmaso

Post by reaper2k2 »

game cube that thing the bad dream super charged mac thats purple and looks like a kiddie karaoke player its just missing its mike and pop goes the weasals tune lmaso ........... i would not bee caught dead using one of them next think theres's.......a celshaded zelda game that looks like its for the under 3 teletubies people heloo heloo ring bells lmaso................ use the dreamcast its made fro every one not just rich kids that want a throw away kiddie games machine its a total nothing machine with games that no one wants to play but will.......play with there little sister to shut her up lol ........... the star wars game is so lame its like the 32x one with almost better grafix lol the death star bit is so long i got grey hair waiting for it to end loLOL ......................................

puts this in gamecube colours lol

i was going to buy one then i got to test it for a day glad i did not wast money on that crap thing............

oh the joy of bashing gaycube lmaso

heeeeeeeeeeee
Lupin[lvl]
Gentleman Thief
Gentleman Thief

Re: game cube lmaso

Post by Lupin[lvl] »

reaper2k2 wrote:game cube that thing the bad dream super charged mac thats purple and looks like a kiddie karaoke player its just missing its mike and pop goes the weasals tune lmaso ........... i would not bee caught dead using one of them next think theres's.......a celshaded zelda game that looks like its for the under 3 teletubies people heloo heloo ring bells lmaso................ use the dreamcast its made fro every one not just rich kids that want a throw away kiddie games machine its a total nothing machine with games that no one wants to play but will.......play with there little sister to shut her up lol ........... the star wars game is so lame its like the 32x one with almost better grafix lol the death star bit is so long i got grey hair waiting for it to end loLOL ......................................

puts this in gamecube colours lol

i was going to buy one then i got to test it for a day glad i did not wast money on that crap thing............

oh the joy of bashing gaycube lmaso

heeeeeeeeeeee
well if only 12y/o girls wanna play it, gimme a sex change and direct me to the fountian of youth, cos i wouldnt miss out playing the gamecube for the world
reaper2k2
DC Developer
DC Developer

well here you go then

Post by reaper2k2 »

go here to see if you reall want sex change

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/sex ... hange.html

btw its a very kiddie machine and the big n said its for kids its small disks and small size are so the kids in japan can carry it in there back pack..............

any way that link might help you with the sex change here it is again

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/sex ... hange.html

lmaso dude you want to play a gaycube that bad you change into a 12 year old gurl you freak lmaso

heee
A vaginoplasty involves the removal of the testes to create labia. It also involves the inversion of the penis to create a vagina -- this requires extensive surgery and many follow-up visits. The good news is that these newly constructed vaginas look amazingly like the real thing.
you really want that done to you to play a gamecube OMG!!!!
http://homebrew.dcemulation.com/dcgames/ *homebrew webbrowser games *

http://r2k2gate.topcities.com *dev site and my releases*
Im' a Commodorian are you?
dukman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

You should all be fragged and blown

Post by dukman »

That would have happened if you bought alien front online!
It still has a lot of people playing it, plus you can talk to them using the mic. It is the bomb
SaSSO
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by SaSSO »

I saw Alien Front for 10$, I am going to probably get it soon, since I already have a microphone from Seaman anyway.

O and Reaper, I have a Gamecube, and even though I play my Dreamcast more, it is a great system. Yes, I usually see 12 year old girls playing Resident Evil. That is the system that Sega is probably going to develop for the most (Sonic is on it for god's sake). And Mario is a good game no matter what age you are (or sex). Thats my opinion. If you want to bash a next gen console, bash the PS2- at least the other two dont go defective so qucikly (in America at least). :lol: