Panzer Dragoon nostalgia...

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
abydos1000
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by abydos1000 »

Calavera wrote:
DaMadFiddler wrote:I found my Saturn sitting in a thrift store for eight bucks, with one controller and a cracked but functional copy of Sonic R sitting in the disc drive.
If you ever find anymore that cheap you need to ship one out to me. 8-)
The saturn itself is not all that hard to find, but unless you already own the games that are worth it, I wouldn't bother unless you have cash to toss around.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I don't see what all the complaining is all about - new games cost $50+ this generation unless they are budget releases. Most of the US releases can be picked up for $50 or less. The rare exceptions are Shining Force III, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and Dragon Force. However, I've seen the first and the last sell for around $50 sometimes. On the flipside, if you really want to play these games, you can always get the import versions. Each of those "big three" sell for $10-$20. Not to mention all of the other great imports on the system. The best bet is to look on ebay for a great auction with a bunch of good games - it will come out cheapter than buying each one separately. Plus, there is something special about seeing the games that should have come out in the US on the Saturn being played on the Saturn...Lunar SSS, Lunar 2 EB, Castlevania SOTN (NITM), Shining Force III scenarios II & III, etc.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User