Few games for sale

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Few games for sale

Post by Veggita2099 »

Items are complete in box unless otherwise stated. I can ship any one item in the U.S. for $3 except the e-reader it will be $4.

Modded Playstation 2 game system. Mod chip works by using the gameshark. I only have the ps2 gameshark so the modchip does not work with ps1 games atm, however if you was to get a ps1 gameshark it would work fine. PRetty much what you do is hold in the eject button when on the main menu of the gameshark and then you put your homebrew disc in.

Has 2 generic controllers, however they feel pretty much exactly like the Sony Name Brand ones. Includes 1 nyco 8 meg memory card, 1 pelican ps1 memory card, gameshark for the ps2, and a modchip. This is one of those no solder chips. This ps2 was bought awhile back as it is a model 5 if Im not mistaken (maybe model 4). System itself has been taken very well care of and thus far I have had no problems out of it. Game wise it includes:

Final Fantasy X
NBA Live 2004
Jak and Daxter
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories
Xenogears 1 (bought used has some scratches, seems to work fine though. Case is in awful shape though.
Activision Classics
Megaman 8

None of these games are the ugly Player Choice versions. Games are all complete. I can either include the component cables or the RCA plugs, however I have to keep one of them for my ps1. Buyer can choose which one they would rather have. $100 plus shipping for system. Can ship it for $15 in the states, $25 to Canada, will have to check for overseas but I imagine it will be around $35.

Medieval Total War - PC. Includes Viking invasion. To save on shipping I will just ship manual and discs in a generic cd case. $5

Doom 3 for Xbox - Bought used. Sticker marks on case, manual slightly tattered, disc in fair shape. Works fine. - $10

Avatar the Last Airbender - Wii - Bought new, however has sticker marks where it was last one on shelf. Disc and manual in like new shape - $20

Half Life 2 - Xbox - Like new shape - $7

Lego Star Wars The Original Trilogy - Xbox -Plat edition purchased used. Disc and manual in good shape - $12

Super Smash Bros - N64 - Cart only worked fine last time played - $10

GBA to GB bridge - Forgot I had this. ITs used for the old Flash Advance carts to let you play GB roms on a GBA. It was never actually used so no idea if it actually works, however I see no reason it shouldn't - $10

E-reader for GBA - Includes 35 Animal Crossing cards, 1 pokemon Machamp card, 3 air hockey cards, 5 excitebike cards (the game basically), and 1 manhole game and watch game. Won't work with a DS, only GBA. I don't know if it works with the GBA micro or not but I know it worked on the SP and the GBA player for Gamecube. -$12

Payment wise I can take Money Orders or Paypal. Let me know if anything interests you.
Last edited by Veggita2099 on Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Augh...if that was the 'Cube version of Lego Star Wars 2, I'd snatch it up.

That's some good stuff you have there, and the prices are fair. Problem is, I already have everything of interest from the list. :oops:
neoak
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by neoak »

I was going for the E-reader but i am saving for a 360 Elite. :oops:
atf487
DCEmu's Ranter
DCEmu's Ranter

Post by atf487 »

hey, sell me your PSP
Tetris: 556-381-350-981
MKDS: 163-282-974-709
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

pm'd :wink:
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

Normally I wouldn't shameless bump my own for sale thread like this, however I added my PS2, so I did.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
SlammedNiss
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SlammedNiss »

Veggita2099 wrote:Normally I wouldn't shameless bump my own for sale thread like this, however I added my PS2, so I did.
If yer selling the games w/ the PS2 for $115 shipped, you shouldn't have a problem. That's a steal. I'd snatch it up, but I already have a modded PS2.
Last edited by SlammedNiss on Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

I can vouch for Vegitta as a seller, btw. I've bought a few things from him over they years.