This is it...the DEFINITIVE Spider-man 3 trailer!!

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This is it...the DEFINITIVE Spider-man 3 trailer!!

Post by Green Ranger »

Released March 23rd on http://www.spiderman3oncomcast.com/, this trailer has it all, especially for those looking for fight scenes with Venom!

Watch it in high definition on http://www.spiderman3oncomcast.com/
or you can also check it out on Youtube here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbEQ-WCdqhg

Personally, I would go with the High Def version, but whichever's more convenient to you. http://www.spiderman3oncomcast.com/ has some great stuff on Spider-man, including featurettes that explore the character throughout the years and the artists that drew him, and behind the scenes clips of the new movie! :D
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Nice trailer, now that its edited to make link work right
Last edited by Hawq on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

Hawq wrote:That youtube links bust 'The url contained a malformed video id.'
Because there is a sneaky piece of punctuation at the end that shouldnt be there.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Not anymore there aint

S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

Interesting trailer - I actually like the way it focuses less on Sandman and more on the characterization of Peter Parker and Venom.

- Fuzmeister
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Shame Venom isnt as large as he should be though, Eddie's meant to be rather large to begin with

Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

I haven't been excited for a movie in a long time, but this looks incredible. I may actually venture to the theaters for this one, something I haven't done for a year or so.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

I still cant believe they cast Topher Grace as Venom... what a terrible move. Even Dolph Lungrund would have been a better choice.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Don Kael wrote:I still cant believe they cast Topher Grace as Venom... what a terrible move. Even Dolph Lungrund would have been a better choice.
He's definetly practically the opposite physically, but I think he could do a good job playing the character otherwise.

Edit to add: I also can only guess at the structure of this film. I can't imagine he's dealing with all THREE villains simultaneously, so that makes me assume Venom comes in near the end (which fits with the footage) - but that makes me think it will come across as very half-baked.

So far, my guess is that Sandman makes an earlier appearance, then the new Green Goblin, he defeats Sandman somehow, then fights and possibly kills the new Green Goblin... He didn't want to either kill/horribly injure him, so that leads him to tear off the symbiote, leading to Venom and his fight with the character, who he'll probably defeat using the symbiote's eternal weakness (as without it, he's just like Spiderman only better in almost every way). My guess at this point.

It's going to be hard for this film to be as cohesive as the last, that's for sure.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

Lartrak wrote: Edit to add: I also can only guess at the structure of this film. I can't imagine he's dealing with all THREE villains simultaneously, so that makes me assume Venom comes in near the end (which fits with the footage) - but that makes me think it will come across as very half-baked.
Mike Meyers handled three roles on the 2nd Austin Powers movie. I don't recall Fat Bastard being in the third movie but he still had three parts.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

APE wrote:
Lartrak wrote: Edit to add: I also can only guess at the structure of this film. I can't imagine he's dealing with all THREE villains simultaneously, so that makes me assume Venom comes in near the end (which fits with the footage) - but that makes me think it will come across as very half-baked.
Mike Meyers handled three roles on the 2nd Austin Powers movie. I don't recall Fat Bastard being in the third movie but he still had three parts.
he was.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

APE wrote:
What does that have to do with anything? We're discussing a movie series that attempts to have a solid, coherent storyline. This is not something the Austin Powers movies attempt.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

^ I was about to post the same :lol:
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Can't get on youtube in work. Version from comcast is just killing quicktime when it's loaded in.

:cry:
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

I agree, it seems as though they have too much on their plate for this one movie. They can shovel all the villains into one movie, and make another with Venom separately. Venom is in a completely different league than say.... Sandman or Electro.
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

Finally found a mirror.

I don't think it will be too much, considering the Venom story has to run long with it, so the Symbiote will be at the beginning and one of the bad guys, Sandman or Goblin 2 will be an easier bad guy. We all know they're not in the same league as venom. So Peter will destroy one of them while wearing the symbiotte, then battle another while Brock takes it then finally battle Venom. It's not like they've got to fit it in an hour.
In the words of Q-Tip : Looking for vibes or positivity, not negativity / 'Cause we gotta strive for longevity by online gaming
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

Cliffhanger ending perhaps?

- Fuzmeister
perry
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy
Tha DCEmu Pimp Daddy

Post by perry »

S. Thompson wrote:Cliffhanger ending perhaps?

- Fuzmeister
I doubt it. Director wants a break, some of the actors aren't sure about another. I think it'd be right to leave it open for a fourth but not a cliffhanger. Allthough maybe everyone's made an unsure feeling in the air, so we're not expecting it to lead into the fourth.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Lartrak wrote: then the new Green Goblin, he defeats Sandman somehow, then fights and possibly kills the new Green Goblin...
Hobgoblin most likely

Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

HARRY OSBORN IS NOT THE HOBGOBLIN!!!!!!

that is all.