one more thing, before my return to void

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
adenansu xulshulgi
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

one more thing, before my return to void

Post by adenansu xulshulgi »

i wanted to talk to sony about this, but in all my past dealings with them, they either 1) don't respond, 2) send a 'heh, go away' email or 3) threaten to sue me.

i figured i'd grief the sony playstation general board with the following message:
welp, i bet there are some happy as hell sony execs right now.

never owned a playstation. gave thought to getting a playstation2, but now thats over.

bleem is dead, the neanderthals won, and we're set back in gaming again.

just so the sony execs know (and no, you can't threaten to sue me over this. don't send your lawyers after me again), i've bought the bleem dc discs! i'll never buy a ps2!

as for the lawyer remarks, sonys lawyers are cowards. i put up something sony didn't like on the net (free speech! nooo!!) and sonys lawyers CONTACTED THE DOMAIN NAME REGISTER, demanding that my site be taken down.

fools.
but i'm at work, and i'm not going to post that from here :) when i get home... thats a different story

and now, i reinstate my self-impossed ban from dcemu. farewell.

the spirit will always live on,
even when the body is no longer able to continue.
the memories left behind: sweet and wonderful
the truth you are left with: bitter and sour[/quote]