Virtual Console Releases for 3/19

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mrandyk »

i actually do want more classics i played to death 10+ years ago because they are my favorite games of all time and i dont have the system anymore. i also like playing the vc games on my wii.

you can not beat the classics.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

mrandyk wrote:i actually do want more classics i played to death 10+ years ago because they are my favorite games of all time and i dont have the system anymore. i also like playing the vc games on my wii.

you can not beat the classics.
For the price they want you sure as hell can. Even GameCrazy here has reasonably priced (See $2 NES, $2-5 SNES) titles still. If I go out of my way theres an EB in the the next county with quite a few older titles for a mere $2 across the board. You don't mind the emulated version you sure won't mind cart only.

You cannot beat a better price tag for the same item that can actually be resold as opposed to an item that for all intensive purposes you don't really own. More a license.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

i really don't mind paying really only a couple more bucks for the virtual console versions.. basiclly less stuff i have layng around the better

that and i hate computer emulation...its just not the same
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

mrandyk
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by mrandyk »

yes you can buy the actual carts these days for quite a bit cheaper than the vc asking price, im not denying that. i no longer own these systems is the problem, and it is cheaper if i do not spend the money to get one of each of these consoles, that and there is way less space taken up since its all in one little box and im not attached to the system.

i too hate computer emulation, i only use it to try out games before i decide whether or not i would like to get the game.