My New Car ('00 Celica GTS)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My New Car ('00 Celica GTS)

Post by MKE »

After a month of looking for a new one, i finally drove over to vermont (williston from niagra falls ny) and got this. the only one i could find in my area (100 mile radius) was an 02 that they wanted 17k for.

I paid 10k$ (got 7.1k back from my insurance company) for this car:

00 White Celica GTS (2zz-ge engine, vvtl-i)
6 speed manual
Leather
Power windows/locks/sunroof
ABS
Side impact airbags
55000 miles
Premium sound package (standard on gts models)

and for an extra 900$, i got a 48month 48000 mile bumper to bumper warranty, but there's a 100$ deductible.

XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

nice ride
why all the cutting with mspaint?
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

SlammedNiss
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by SlammedNiss »

You'll love the VVTL-i engine. I have the same in my 03 Matrix XRS.

BTW, why is the seat bolt so rusted? Is it a flood car?
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Very nice car, although the front seat area looks like it needs a bit of cleaning (well, just vacuum the floor mat).
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

I did the ms paint crop because, well, the stuff in the background looks like shit.

the seat thing is rusted, because, well i dont know. i picked the car up in vermont, and the carfax said there was nothing wrong with it. my last car was an 01 tiburon that did the same thing. i have the cover to put back on, i just took it off to see if it was doing it too.

The front area does need to be cleaned. but i've been driving it around for almost a week (didnt want to post pics with it covered in road salt/sand and dirt), and with the snow and it's thawing right now so everything is muddy, i figured screw it, ill wait till it stays nice out. It looks really bad now because it's still soaking wet from getting in and out of the car, plus i just washed it (with a hand spayer, not a drive through one) so my feet were really muddy/wet.

I thought my tiburon was fast, this thing (the vvtl-i engine) blows my old car away. and, oddly enough. even this car is worth more, much faster, and is the sports model-it's cheap on my insurance by 40$
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods