Fun Hospital Stay

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fun Hospital Stay

Post by Synlor »

Well I just got home a few hours ago from a nice 11 day stay in the hospital. So in the past month I've been in the hospital around 20 days through 3 differant stays. I've had pain in my lower right for a month and a half... had my appendix out a month ago that didn't solve anything. I went back in the week after that with the pain, just stayed a few days where it got slightly better but came back a few days after I got out. So 11 days ago I went to the ER in a lot of pain again, and they admitted me. The first few days they just ran tests, including a possiblity for leukemia because my blood work was a bit odd. Its quite scary when a doctor mentions the possiblity of cancer, but all the tests came back negative. Finally last saturday I had exploritory surgery, and they found some inflamed lymph nodes along my intestines. So they took out about 10 inches out. I am still a bit sore from the surgery, as it was an 8 inch incision. Anyways, I just kinda felt like sharing my story, sorry for this little rant.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Sorry to hear about it, hospitals suck.

I hope you had insurance though, or else your proper fucked.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
JellyWarrior
General Jelly
General Jelly

Post by JellyWarrior »

I'm glad you're ok, remember to take it easy.
Sit on your arse and play video games till you recover (preferably not Wii games ;))
I am involved in : Mytalk | Comet TV | Distinctive Web Services
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

I was wondering where you were. Glad you're OK now.

Forgive the question, but I've always wondered: what's the first crap like after intestinal surgery?
Synlor
Official DCEMU Stalker
Official DCEMU Stalker

Post by Synlor »

It was completely normal, but it was just this morning, so it took a few days. The gas pains have to be the worst pain I have ever experianced though, and the narcotics don't help that kind of pain. Just everything getting started up again is quite painful at times I guess.

My stomach is tiny now, I can only eat a little bit at a time before getting full. I'm down to a lean 123lbs... a good 20 pounds off from when this started. Mind you I'm 5'9" :P I look pretty gross... my legs and arms are tiny and you can see all my ribs. Hopefully I gain that back pretty quick here.
Thanks to Digital Chaos, GoldbergWWE, and ace for the avatar, sig, and badge!
http://devcast.dcemulation.com
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Poor corta :(
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

Wow, what caused that? Glad you're OK, that would have scared the hell out of me.