Hotel Dusk

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Hotel Dusk

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

Well this is the first DS game I am getting this year. Mainly based on the fact is is being made by the same team that did trace memory. I just wish there was more info on it. the main site is next to non-exsitant

http://hoteldusk.com/
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I never did get into Trace Memory. Its one of those situations where I don't dislike the game but I just can't bring myself to play it.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
S. Thompson
The Fuzmeister
The Fuzmeister

Post by S. Thompson »

I heard Trace Memory was great because it made such good use of all the DS features, but it was also super short.

- Fuzmeister
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Re: Hotel Dusk

Post by melancholy »

Orange_Ribbon wrote:Mainly based on the fact is is being made by the same team that did trace memory.
That's all I need to know. This is now pre-order material. I absolutely loved Trace Memory. I think I've beaten that game 3 times now.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Hotel Dusk got a very long preview in Nintendo Power this month. It sounds good to me. A lot of the game is conversation branching, which when done well I like a lot. The main character is apparently also an asshole, which is a plus as far as I'm concerned.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Re: Hotel Dusk

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

melancholy wrote:
Orange_Ribbon wrote:Mainly based on the fact is is being made by the same team that did trace memory.
That's all I need to know. This is now pre-order material. I absolutely loved Trace Memory. I think I've beaten that game 3 times now.
I think we just love the same games man. I did a little internet search for a Trace Memory sequal and turned this up. I just hope they do end up with a sequal to TM.