Darwin Awards

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Darwin Awards

Post by Roofus »

Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

rofl. Pure genius.
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

The Darwin Awards wrote:POLISH farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some ?men?s games.?

At first they just hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, then one man grabbed a chainsaw and cut off the end of his foot.

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: ?Watch this then,? swung at his neck and chopped off his own head.
What. in. the. fuck?!
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

ace wrote:
The Darwin Awards wrote:POLISH farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some “men’s games.”

At first they just hit each other over the head with frozen turnips, then one man grabbed a chainsaw and cut off the end of his foot.

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: “Watch this then,” swung at his neck and chopped off his own head.
What. in. the. fuck?!
Hopefully I pointed you in the right direction.[/b]
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

ace wrote:
The Darwin Awards wrote:POLISH farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some ?men?s games.?

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: ?Watch this then,? swung at his neck and chopped off his own head.
What. in. the. fuck?!
I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one. In real life, chainsaws do not cut people in half like large swords. It just doesn't work that way. Not saying it is impossible to cut off your own head with a chainsaw, but you can't just swing it around and lop it off like the article says.

There are a number of Darwin Awards which are poorly cited, or not cited at all. Just remember that when you read them.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Lartrak wrote:
ace wrote:

What. in. the. fuck?!
I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one. In real life, chainsaws do not cut people in half like large swords. It just doesn't work that way. Not saying it is impossible to cut off your own head with a chainsaw, but you can't just swing it around and lop it off like the article says.

There are a number of Darwin Awards which are poorly cited, or not cited at all. Just remember that when you read them.

agreed. it doesn't slice like a knife or heavy sword would.. it tears into things and would require great pressure and more than a few moments to actually go through a person with it.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

It's just supposed to be fun to read, not necessarily factual.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

Roofus wrote:It's just supposed to be fun to read, not necessarily factual.

personally, i think it's only funny to read when knowing if it's factual or not.

but, if that pulls your chain, i have one for you:

"A MAN IN OREGON FOUND A BOMB AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE IGNITED THE FUSE WITH A MATCH AND HE BLEW UP."
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
ghostparty
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by ghostparty »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:

personally, i think it's only funny to read when knowing if it's factual or not.

"A MAN IN OREGON FOUND A BOMB AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF HE IGNITED THE FUSE WITH A MATCH AND HE BLEW UP."
Explain!
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:

Yeah, anyone could make up stupid death stories, but it is far more interesting and humorous to read about real stupidities.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

I once died inside when I lisked this thing. it turned out to be high voltage wires and I died for like 10 years.
antidot
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by antidot »

Some are true, some are not. I just pick through.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by pixel »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:

:rofl:
LukeD
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by LukeD »

I dont know if I can believe this one

http://darwinawards.com/darwin/darwin2004-27.html
It's all About the Pentiums!!!
Envy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Envy »

[quote="ace"][quote="The Darwin Awards"]POLISH farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some ?men?s games.?

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: ?Watch this then,? swung at his neck and chopped off his own head. [/quote]

What. in. the. fuck?![/quote]
haha fucking polacks must be true
Last edited by Envy on Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Envy
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Envy »

[quote="Lartrak"][quote="ace"][quote="The Darwin Awards"]POLISH farmer Krystof Azninski, 30, had been drinking with friends when it was suggested they strip naked and play some ?men?s games.?

Not to be outdone, Azninski got the saw and shouting: ?Watch this then,? swung at his neck and chopped off his own head. [/quote]

What. in. the. fuck?![/quote]

There are a number of Darwin Awards which are poorly cited, or not cited at all. Just remember that when you read them.[/quote]
true I seen that shit in scarface, however did you guys hear that true story where a drunk Brit hacked off his cock in a bet?