Sultan of Saturn Super Awesome Game Sale!

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sultan of Saturn Super Awesome Game Sale!

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

Hi everybody!

I know that it is that time of the year for some holiday gift giving and gaming! I will try to update this list as each item gets sold. Plus, I will be adding more items as time progresses. The only payment methods I accept are Paypal and US post office money orders (I figure if I have to go to the post office, they can take care of the money orders for me). The prices listed include the cost of basic shipping here in the US. If you want it faster (priority mail), insured, special tracking, etc., you are welcome to pay the difference. I do ship internationally. If you're interested in picking something up or make me an offer I can't refuse, feel free to drop me a line.

Dreamcast - all games are US games unless otherwise stated.

King of Fighters Evolution (used and complete) = $15

Illbleed (used and complete) = $13

Resident Evil Code:Veronica (used and complete) = $13

Super Street Fighter IIX For Matching Service (Brand New Factory Sealed Japanese Import) = $55

Super Puzzle Fighter IIX For Matching Service & Super Puzzle Fighter strategy guide (Brand New Factory Sealed Japanese Import) = $55

Resident Evil Code: Veronica (Brand New Factory Sealed) = $23

Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Brand New Factory Sealed) + Versus Books Official strategy guide (Brand New) = $27

Dino Crisis (Brand New Factory Sealed) + Versus Books Official strategy guide (Brand New) + Dino Crisis watch! (Brand New with picture of Regina on the face of the watch) = $30

Record of Lodoss War (Brand New Factory Sealed PAL edition) = $25

Mad Catz Dream Blaster (for use with games like House of the Dead 2, Virtua Cop 2, Confidential Mission, Death Crimson 2, Death Crimson OX) + bonus gun game (either House of the Dead 2 or Death Crimson OX) = $35

Interact Light Blaster (for use with games like House of the Dead 2, Virtua Cop 2, Confidential Mission, Death Crimson 2, Death Crimson OX) + bonus gun game (either House of the Dead 2 or Death Crimson OX) = $35

Turbografx 16

Prince of Persia (Brand New Factory Sealed) = $15

Turbografx 16 controller extension cable (adds 6' to your really short controller) = $7

Tonokko Bank for Coregrafx system (I'm sure that I am butchering the name up, but it is that thing you plug into the back of the system to save games and such for use with the Japanese Turbo Grafx 16) = $14

Xbox

5 to 6 game assorted lots of new & used games (will be posting individual lots tomorrow for those interested) = $25

PSP UMD

House of Flying Daggers (Used / Complete) = $7

Thanks for looking!
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
ben15dc
a frickin badge
a frickin badge

Post by ben15dc »

im interested in one of those guns, which would you say is better?
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I personally have 2 mad catz light guns in my collection, but some people preferr the other one. It is a matter of preferrence I guess. Reloading may be easier with the other one, but I like the sleek design of the mad catz one myself.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....