Salt-Water Fish Extinction Seen By 2048

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lartrak »

APE wrote:Image

The parents should be shot and their kids sterilized as to not bring the idea of 15 kids a piece into this fucking world. They keep getting attention on TV, basically they're fundies++ who don't let their kids do anything terribly individual and home school them. The entire time they act happy and joyous but I'm sure the oldest guy wants to get out into the world and find him some tail.

They all pretty much wear the same clothes and have the same insane naming system. All starting with J or some shit. From the looks of things they probably live off welfare as I don't see any way for their father to possibly make enough money to afford building the hugeass house they were at one point and buy the metric shitload of food they need per week. If they are on welfare, it should be cut off and them told to fuck off for having so many kids and making the tax payers pay for your own inability to grasp how to use a condom.
The father makes a lot of money and can afford it. Still, I don't even understand how they do it... It's difficult to have that many kids. She must also not have breast fed any of them.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

pavelbure wrote:
Skynet wrote:
No one said you have to have gay sex, but what the hell difference does it make to you what other people do when you're not around? Grow the fuck up.
That's what I've always wondered about people so opposed to gay people. It's got nothing to do with you, so why do you care? Stop worrying about what other people are doing and concentrate on your own life. Who cares who is fucking who!
i don't like it. that doesn't mean i have to embrace them. where is the law that says i have to like gays and embrace or never criticize them ? you guys do it all the time, to people you don't like. i just want to be like you. :lol:
You don't have to like it, but theres no legal reason it shouldn't happen. The way you speak you sound like a bigot.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

APE wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
Skynet wrote:
No one said you have to have gay sex, but what the hell difference does it make to you what other people do when you're not around? Grow the fuck up.
That's what I've always wondered about people so opposed to gay people. It's got nothing to do with you, so why do you care? Stop worrying about what other people are doing and concentrate on your own life. Who cares who is fucking who!
i don't like it. that doesn't mean i have to embrace them. where is the law that says i have to like gays and embrace or never criticize them ? you guys do it all the time, to people you don't like. i just want to be like you. :lol:
You don't have to like it, but theres no legal reason it shouldn't happen. The way you speak you sound like a bigot.
That's because he is ;)

As you know :P
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

I thought this topic was about fish, not Pavelbure. Is Pavelbure a fish? If he is, I'm sorry to hear about you going extinct.
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

I'm not buying it at all. Sure there may be problems with over fishing but not to that extent.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

greay wrote:I thought this topic was about fish, not Pavelbure. Is Pavelbure a fish? If he is, I'm sorry to hear about you going extinct.
Same here, sorry to hear about that Pavelbure. But hey you got a good 42 years ahead of you. :wink:
pavelbure
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by pavelbure »

APE wrote:
pavelbure wrote:
Skynet wrote:
uh huh
APE wrote:Image

The parents should be shot and their kids sterilized as to not bring the idea of 15 kids a piece into this fucking world.
How many more people do the Radical Islamic Subhuman Cockroaches have to kill before people realize they need to be taken out ?
FFXI Server: Gilgamesh
FFXIV Server: Figaro
Liberals click here !!!!
Calavera
DCEmu Classic User
DCEmu Classic User

Post by Calavera »

pavelbure +1
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Wagh wrote:I'm not buying it at all. Sure there may be problems with over fishing but not to that extent.
As I had said earlier, I don't think a massive complete extinction will happen, but I do think we may see a number of species going extinct and fishing as a massive feed industry for humanity going away, which is bad for Asia.

I don't think anything short of a massive famine will really cause much change.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.