dream para para free?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0

dream para para free?

Post by Nico0020 »

Para Para Paradise is a game by Konami, which takes a specific popular dance called "ParaPara" in Japan, and turns it into a game. Although some people think it's restricting, it can also be fun, as the game uses infrared sensors instead of a dance pad.
Although there is a ParaParaParadise instructional video, this game is different from the video. Instead of just copying the videoed routines, you not only can do them yourself with the sensors going, but you can also "freestyle," and make up your own routines with different sets of arrows (with different difficulties) as well!
Instead of using your feet to play, this game mainly focues on using your hands, gestures, movements, swings, what-nots. Basically, instead of using your lower body/legs like in DDR, you'll be using your upper body/hands and arms instead. Very minimal lower body movement will be used (and for the most part will not even be necessary).
It's free!!! Customers only need to pay the shipping fee for it

Do bear in mind that although free this will set you back about $25 in shipping, this is new at SuccessHK but has anyone seen it before ?
I looked at thier site, so whats this about? most likely a scam but ive bought some stuff from this importer before. It says its still there but i read some stuff from dcemu.co.uk that it was a scam. Anyone know anything about this?
*The Cadillac of signatures*
BlueCrab
The Crabby Overlord
The Crabby Overlord

Post by BlueCrab »

There's definitely none of them left, according to Quzar. I'm pretty angry that they haven't emailed me saying that there's none, nor refunded my paypal account....
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

well thats the suck :( I would have loved to have this. At my local Anime Store they have the arcade of this.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Darksaviour69
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Been thanked: 0

Post by Darksaviour69 »

SuccessHK have given controlers away before, (bar p&p) like a crap saturn controler, its just to get rid of them, i guess they got too high a demand
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

The biggest problem is that they hadn't changed the availibility status on it's page. That and I didn't get a refund until I had sent more than one complaint e-mail.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man