DCEvolution.net releases bwwd's Battletoads DC

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
impact135
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by impact135 »

dcevolution only downloads maybe 1-2 mb then quits out.. it happens everytime .. so i dont plan on watching the computer all day and resuming everytime it quits out. dcevolution doesnt like 56k.. so all im asking is where can i get it besides them?

i love the dreamcast homebrew community.. but people here dont seem to care about me being able to download battletoads. hard to support the community by playing the releases when sites are not 56k friendly.
lo
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lo »

Have you tried the Download Manager?
Maybe it works better with that one, I always used a donload manager as I was on 56 k (half a year ago) and it worked great (with big files at dcevolution too). I think it will automatically restart download, if you set the right options.

Greetz
lo_