Got 40-400 dollars to blow?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Got 40-400 dollars to blow?

Post by Ceeg »

Does this sound familiar? Well, the dastardly fine folks at Levelmy360.com are here to help. Through the goodness of their hearts (and for significant amounts of cash), they will boost your Gamerscore anywhere from 500 to 7000 points. Prices range from $40 to $400. That's right, all the pride and public notoriety of having a high Gamerscore is now free to be bought (and sold) at your discretion. Why on earth someone would actually pay just to boost Gamerscore we have no idea. It's not like World of Warcraft or anything -- the only thing Gamerscore is for is bragging rights.
XtremeWRATH-360 Gamertag
APE
Newsposter
Newsposter

Post by APE »

E-Penis.
A few fries short of a happy meal.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Funny, I could just use my 360 HDD adapter, load a bunch of save games off the net onto my HDD, boot the game, and bam - high gamerscore. Worth it?

...no.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Could you put save files onto it? I'd just assumed that they were integrated into your live account somehow.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Darksaviour69
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Darksaviour69 »

yeah so did i, as my mate lost all his achievements he made before he activated his xbox live account.
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Gmc wrote:Funny, I could just use my 360 HDD adapter, load a bunch of save games off the net onto my HDD, boot the game, and bam - high gamerscore. Worth it?

...no.
No, that's not the case. The gamerscore will not be upped if you, say, have a save of Oblivion on your HD that is 100% complete. You would have to go through on your own profile and do it yourself.

As for the prices, if anyone pays this, they should be kicked in the balls. For $40, you can go out and rent 6 old sports games, (i.e. Madden 06, NHL 2K6) and get 5 - 6k + in Gamerscore within a matter of a day.

I have a suspicious feeling that this is what the people running this "business" are doing -- getting a bunch of really, really easy achievements.
Very sexy hero, omg
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

Whats this HDD add on you speak of and how much does it cost. I would love to have it for SvR to load peoples CAWs onto my HDD.
XtremeWRATH-360 Gamertag
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Nick wrote:
Gmc wrote:Funny, I could just use my 360 HDD adapter, load a bunch of save games off the net onto my HDD, boot the game, and bam - high gamerscore. Worth it?

...no.
No, that's not the case. The gamerscore will not be upped if you, say, have a save of Oblivion on your HD that is 100% complete. You would have to go through on your own profile and do it yourself.
Strange....I did it with a ridge racer save and it worked :s bah lol