Does your significant other play video games?

General purpose discussion about gaming and emulation.
Specially Cork
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by Specially Cork »

Yep. My girlfriend loves Zelda games, Square-Enix RPGs, other RPGs and puzzle games mostly. She only really plays handhelds now cos she does a lot of communiting and is too busy outside work to play consoles. She beat Loco Roco just yesterday.

I remember buying her Minish Cap when it came out over here and I didn't really see her until it was done. Not that I minded, cos I was playing Resident Evil 4 at the same time.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Yonke »

my Gf she told me back in her childhood was into nes and snes games mostly mario and puzzle games after that she just start again when whe start dating......... in her past birthday i gave her a ds lite whit brainage and she just love it................also she borrows all my ds games (mario-tetris-mk).............. she also is a litle bit hyped about the wii she is gonna get one to in launch day.............
Hawke
Wastelander

Post by Hawke »

My gf plays a few games, mind you she's not all that great - lol. I've gone her a few rounds of street fighter, played a bit of zelda OOT, some mario3 and 64 - just the odd game here and there.

The only game she's GOOD at (and I mean bloody amazing) is Dr.Mario.
Dreamcast4life
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Dreamcast4life »

6 years ago my fiancee played Killer Instinct,Killer Instinct Gold,Mario kart and Wave race 64.

My ex loved nintendo as much as I did.......I miss her :_(
Have you played dreamcast today?
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Green Ranger »

What I've noticed is the genre that most females seem to play are racing games. Whenever I step into an arcade that's where the girls are, that and those Dance Dance Revolution games. :|

But anywhoo, my gf enjoys games that aren't complicated, meaning games that can be picked up and played instantly, without having to go through a tutorial or manual just to figure out the numerous button functions. Stuff like Mario Kart 64, Pac-Man, and a few snes classics...
Go Go Power Rangers!!!