Ow. My head.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DCFreak07
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Ow. My head.

Post by DCFreak07 »

Today, I was playing XBOX, and then it started looking blurry so I quit, now I got a headache and can barely read words. They are like blurring together, but when I watch tv. I'm fine, although I still have a headache. Not sure why it only does it to words buts it getting annoying.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

That's what happens when you stare at something that constantly changes with many different colors for long periods of time.
DCFreak07
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by DCFreak07 »

Odd. I was playing Halo though. There really wasn't that many color changes.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

You really should take breaks every hour like most manuals tell you to.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

manuals? you mean those books that come with the stuff you buy. please, go on...

but yeah- i usually have to take a break, not because of my head, but because of my attention span.
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

MKE wrote:manuals? you mean those books that come with the stuff you buy. please, go on...

but yeah- i usually have to take a break, not because of my head, but because of my attention span.
Me too.
Gmc
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Gmc »

Caboose wrote:
MKE wrote:manuals? you mean those books that come with the stuff you buy. please, go on...

Me too.
Me three. Well....WoW is probably the only exception :?
Dreamcast4life
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Dreamcast4life »

when I have a head ache, I pinch the nerve that is on the wrist on the side where your thumb is,where the hand meets the arm. if you pinch it and keep it pinched for a long time,it stops ;)
Have you played dreamcast today?
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I never play games all at once. If I pay money for something, I want it to last. I don't want to pay $50 for a game and beat it in one day. So I usually play a level a day or so. If it's a real long level I'll go take a smoke break midgame.

But yeah, I'd never pay $50 for a game anyway, so...
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Freaky Keneaki wrote:I never play games all at once. If I pay money for something, I want it to last. I don't want to pay $50 for a game and beat it in one day. So I usually play a level a day or so. If it's a real long level I'll go take a smoke break midgame.

I'm the same with games, albeit for different reasons. It's funny though. $60 DVD TV Show Boxset? Watch all of it within 3 days. $60 game? Play it for 2 hours, then let it sit on the shelf. So I don't play them all at once...I barely play most of them, period.

Ironically enough, it's the cheapest games I get the most out of. My third copy of Halo 2, which cost $30? Easily 150 hours of gameplay right there (on top of the 600+ I had on my other two...). Phantom Brave, $18? 35 hours. Oblivion, $75? Four hours. :lol:
Very sexy hero, omg
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Nick wrote:
Freaky Keneaki wrote:I never play games all at once. If I pay money for something, I want it to last. I don't want to pay $50 for a game and beat it in one day. So I usually play a level a day or so. If it's a real long level I'll go take a smoke break midgame.

I'm the same with games, albeit for different reasons. It's funny though. $60 DVD TV Show Boxset? Watch all of it within 3 days. $60 game? Play it for 2 hours, then let it sit on the shelf. So I don't play them all at once...I barely play most of them, period.

Ironically enough, it's the cheapest games I get the most out of. My third copy of Halo 2, which cost $30? Easily 150 hours of gameplay right there (on top of the 600+ I had on my other two...). Phantom Brave, $18? 35 hours. Oblivion, $75? Four hours. :lol:
Meh, DVD boxsets are the same. Or DVDs in general. That's why I never buy DVDs unless they're like $5 each or something. I can't see myself paying $20 for a movie I'll watch maybe once a year, if even that.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

Yeah, I usually watch movies and TV shows once or twice, and that's it. Some shows I really, really like and want the box set, but I really can't see myself spending $250 (multiple seasons) on something I'll watch once then likely never again, or only with friends.
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

Mind you, this could be something serious. Go see a doctor, just to be safe.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered