hiya

This forum is where you can show off your art, such as emulator software skins, DVD and CD covers; or discuss other art-related topics.
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Green Ranger »

Hi Showster, welcome to the forums! Showcase your work and I'm sure you'll get some responses! :D
Go Go Power Rangers!!!
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

:o
Last edited by Matisfaction on Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

It's always nice to see new contributers arriving on the scene. There aren't generally a lot of 3D projects in the works (aside from Quake mods), largely because most of the coders here do not have the time/resources to devote to a full-fledged 3D project. However, if you can program, or can find someone with the knowledge and the enthusiasm to work on a game engine for you, I'm sure you'll have people more than willing to help in other ways.

Personally, I'm a recent university grad, and I offer writing, sound effects, and music for various projects. I'm sure we'd all love to see some of your work, and if you're really interested in getting a project together, there are plenty of folks who would be glad to help get you started.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

:o