Interact Concept 4 Wheel: Configuration

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
GustavoSM
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Interact Concept 4 Wheel: Configuration

Post by GustavoSM »

I just bought an used Concept 4 Racing Wheel for the DC. It seems to be great, but I don't have the manual and would like to set the buttons and sensitivity! Is there anyone who uses this wheel that can help me out? Thanks.
Imerion
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Imerion »

To set sensitivity you should hold the "SET" button down a few seconds (until a beep is heard) then press the D-pad to choose sensitivity. Up is high, left is middle and down is low.
Last edited by Imerion on Mon May 15, 2006 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bertrude
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Bertrude »

I have the Interact V3 FX wheel and you can also change the sensitivity from 30 to 150 degrees by pressing (and holding for while ) 'set' then use the wheel itself (full left being 30˚, full right being 150˚). Then press 'set' again to confirm. It's good if you really want to fine tune it as the D-pad way only sets it at 30, 90 and 150.

The button allocation may be the same to but I don't know for sure as the V3 FX has 4 orange customisable buttons on the rim of the wheel. On the V3 FX you press and hold 'set' till it beeps twice and an LED starts flashing. Then you press the button you want to customise. The LED will flash slower and they'll be one beep. You then press the button that performs the function that you want the previous button to do. To reset an allocated button you press 'set' then press the reallocated button twice.

To reset the whole wheel to default settings, you simultaneously press the 2 left side thumb buttons and 'start'.

I know the wheel's aren't the same but maybe some of the methods apply to your wheel too. My apologies if they don't as I'm assuming they might be similar as they're made by the same company.